Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

is it right to tell him, that she broke the sagai.

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
too early to discuss this...even before watching the episode...but since there is so much discussion happening over the precap...i thought let me share my point of view with you guys...

read lots of good point on the forum, that she didn't mean her heart but her trust was broken...and also the fact that its all pent up emotions, which she can't share with anyone but him...but at the same time...we have to remember how he tortured her after hearing her engagement news...everytime he was just reminding her that her fiance wasn't rich enough...that he couldn't afford things which Arnav easily can...

in such a situation...if she tells him that she broke the engagement, then he might feel that she did that cause her fiance wasn't rich enough...and therefore confirming in his mind that she is a gold digger

so as of now, its good that he thinks the guy broke the engagement...its ok, if she doesn't give too much details about what actually happened...

he might even get over the fact that maybe she loved the guy...cause the guy isn't in her life anymore...so that won't stop Arnav from confessing, if he wants to...

but...

in future when he comes to know that her fiance was Shyam...then...all hell will break loose.

so i think telling him anything is like a two sided sword, she won't know which side hurt her the most...

would love to hear your point of views...

Edited by anjs - 19 December 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Krish--ragvir.fanpinky_blueskiesDiyaS

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i think ASR knows her well to think that she broke her engagement because her fiancee was not rich..  but since the cvs are unpredictable, u never know.. they might just make him think like that ..

If ASR thinks that she is heartbroken because her fiancee ended the engagement and later he comes to know about the snake truth, then all hell can break loose.. i think the cvs might be going this track to keep the suspense going ..  this might be one of the reasons cvs might be using to show Arhi hatred track after they are together.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17anjs

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I think Arnav can sense smthg fishy btwn her n her fiance coz wen he asked wat he her fiance has done, she said unhone humare sath. So might b he will think unhone humare sath sagai tod di n wid dis d gold digger thg vanishes.

Also later wen snake fiasco will b out it's not khushi but her family too will take her side including payal so he has valid reasons for khushi's innocence. Payal cud play an important roll.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17ChitraFanjs

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Na yaar I don't think so case when the truth come out all Khushi's family will be with her side and also she may try to prove her self..
but the thing is will Arnav listen to her???
but I just hope today we need to listen to all parts then can thing whats going to happen..
but I also have a feeling this is making a way of hatred track...
but personally I don't like for a hatred marriage ...
I hope Khushi will clarify the things that she ws not in love with shyaam the snake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
dont think he feel khushi is a gold digger ...asr knows khushi very well
ye sab to wo gusse mein kahta hai, baad me realise bhi karta hai...

anjs

sheela83 Senior Member
sheela83
sheela83

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Khushi does not have to hide the fact that she broke the engagement when she found our that she was cheated by a married man, without going into more details. She cannot be accused of being a gold digger then. On the contrary, she will invite sympathy from others. 

ragvir.fan

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

i think ASR knows her well to think that she broke her engagement because her fiancee was not rich..  but since the cvs are unpredictable, u never know.. they might just make him think like that ..

If ASR thinks that she is heartbroken because her fiancee ended the engagement and later he comes to know about the snake truth, then all hell can break loose.. i think the cvs might be going this track to keep the suspense going ..  this might be one of the reasons cvs might be using to show Arhi hatred track after they are together.. 

even i feel the same...

--Krish--

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

I think Arnav can sense smthg fishy btwn her n her fiance coz wen he asked wat he her fiance has done, she said unhone humare sath. So might b he will think unhone humare sath sagai tod di n wid dis d gold digger thg vanishes.

Also later wen snake fiasco will b out it's not khushi but her family too will take her side including payal so he has valid reasons for khushi's innocence. Payal cud play an important roll.

hey Rush...her family will play an important role, if she tells her family...till date whatever has happened between ArHi, she has never told anyone...its like their own little secret...

even in future, if they get married there is no way she is gonna tell her family that he hates her secretly cause of Shyam...and maybe Arnav will also won't tell her that he hates her cause she loved Shyam...he might just keep it buried deep inside his heart...

Go to top