Pakistani Serials

Think About It !

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Okie.. I was watching this old drama... which is full of poetry.. and this shair was said and I luvved it, I think it has a pretty deep yet simple meaning... so wanted to share with you all.

"Kinaaroon Se Nikal Sakti Hain Kab Ye Mustarib Moujyein?
Inhein Sahil Se Takraana Hain, Aur Laut Jaana Hain..."

Mustarib = beichain / desperate
Moujyein = lehrain / waves

There are many meanings that can be taken out from this.. so.. think about wut it means to you.. wut message does it give it to you?

is shayer talking about marely talking about ocean or waves or sumthing else??😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think shair is talk about his/her love coz in most of the cases thats wat happens, i dont get this shairi thing at all, sometimes i do luckily πŸ˜†
prettyguria thumbnail
This is a nice sher 😊 When I think of this sher I remember Life, it comes to you then one day you know you have to let go of it and accept it. Like the wave coming in bring shells or things from the sea, and life bringing hapiness and opportunities and you have to grab these opportunities before the wave (which is life) leaves you 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
gud analysis naush and aji...me is poetic-ly challenged (along with a few other things πŸ˜† )

i dun understand poetry in ENGLISH and u ppl xpect me 2 understand poentry in URDU?
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Umm.. how do u find this related to his luv Aji?

Nice one Nausheen... yes i agree it does give that message...

My thoughts:

I see two meanings in this shair... one, that there are limits to everything we do in our life... no matter how hard one try to go beyond it.. just like waves.. no matter how desperate one works or tries to get... it can never reach unless its in their fate/limit.  We often try for things which we dont / cant get... to go beyond the boundaries (kinara) but only to reach a dead end and go back..

second message cud be life itself, if we kind w/a pov of religion... life is also like a wave and time like a kinara.. similar to wut nausheen has mentioned.. no matter how fast or big wave can get... it has to go back... just like our lives.. no matter wut kind of life we live.. acheive things and go ahead.. one day we all need to go back to Him.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
amreen api i said in my post that in most cases Shair always refer to their love πŸ˜› πŸ˜† dont know why πŸ˜†
prettyguria thumbnail
😊 😊 It can also mean as a human being you have to accept your responsibilities of life before you loose them.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
good analysis pretty guria and Amreen api πŸ‘
prettyguria thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

good analysis pretty guria and Amreen api πŸ‘

Thanks Aji😊Waise naam hai Nausheen😊

Mashal thumbnail
mmm.......... πŸ˜ƒ ziada tar peotry too meary sir say guzar jati hai but i thinks may be waves life ki probs ko kaha gaya ho