ash7aq thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I dono if mods will delete this post or this post will remain here.

or may be some die hard fans of these serials will ask me to leave the forum . :)

look at this serial .

a person dies and then come back to live with her ex wife.

Every man has two or more than two women in drama

Look at Verendra ( father ) two women sundari and kaveta

Antariksh ( Married to Neharika now with another girl)

Neharika ( first had a lover then married to Antariskh still had affair with ex then killed ex lover and  now married to Rudra )

Look at the good guy Dharuv . who had a girlfriend then married  vadeka and now this  alisha .now alesha is becommin mother of his kid.

now Antraiskh wifes sis is in the house and i am pretty confident she will have an affair with either Rudra or Antariskh .

what kind of drama is this. Writer has some wiered imagination about family values.

Women and men are shown as persons who dont bound themselves on any family values . what kind f culture do the writer want to promote ???????

Stupidity at its best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ITS COMMON NOW A DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................................. 😛 TO COME BACK AFTER DEATH............ 😳
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you.. this drama does not have any ethic.. no it is not common these days.. there is still sharm n decency remaning in common people life.. but after seeing these kind of serials.. people will get idea.. and society wl ruined...
kusum4u thumbnail
Common sense should b forgotten whn watchg these serial.
They dont show moral values, instead show tht extra marital affair is quite normal.
dkdisha thumbnail
i watch this serial but ihave to say its getting so boring and dragging so much

Jessi
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if you guys agree with this why don't you all get ou. Since you don't like sindoor why are you watchig it and why are you visiting this forum then? Why don't you just leave instead of always critisizing shows. Some people like the show unlike you so don't spoil it with your ugly comments. I hope you understand what i just said and keep that to mind.
bangaloreu thumbnail
Although i agree 100% about the story, tell me which soup is not like this. Wehater its Reth, Asthithva, PKG ....etc. I guess you just need to watch which serial has good actors, who has best dress sense and which pair looks better etc. And about, expressing ones opinion and visiting forum, everyone is welcome to express their opinions. You cannot always had good comments. Good critics are always important for betterment.
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG

retarted people who write these story lines

what wife ever does that, stupid vedika makin ppl hate her , wut nonsense

they want to keep this drama goin so they cant find any better story lines

obviously have no brain and r not educated enuf to thin of anythin else

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but still that doesn't make you go to another form and say that it is crap, comme on thats common sence