India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

What a crap

ash7aq Groupbie
ash7aq
ash7aq

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

I dono if mods will delete this post or this post will remain here.

or may be some die hard fans of these serials will ask me to leave the forum . :)

look at this serial .

a person dies and then come back to live with her ex wife.

Every man has two or more than two women in drama

Look at Verendra ( father ) two women sundari and kaveta

Antariksh ( Married to Neharika now with another girl)

Neharika ( first had a lover then married to Antariskh still had affair with ex then killed ex lover and  now married to Rudra )

Look at the good guy Dharuv . who had a girlfriend then married  vadeka and now this  alisha .now alesha is becommin mother of his kid.

now Antraiskh wifes sis is in the house and i am pretty confident she will have an affair with either Rudra or Antariskh .

what kind of drama is this. Writer has some wiered imagination about family values.

Women and men are shown as persons who dont bound themselves on any family values . what kind f culture do the writer want to promote ???????

Stupidity at its best

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
ITS COMMON NOW A DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................................. Tongue TO COME BACK AFTER DEATH............ Embarrassed
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.. this drama does not have any ethic.. no it is not common these days.. there is still sharm n decency remaning in common people life.. but after seeing these kind of serials.. people will get idea.. and society wl ruined... Ouch
shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
same here
kusum4u Groupbie
kusum4u
kusum4u

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Common sense should b forgotten whn watchg these serial.
They dont show moral values, instead show tht extra marital affair is quite normal.
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged
i watch this serial but ihave to say its getting so boring and dragging so much

Jessi
Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
if you guys agree with this why don't you all get ou. Since you don't like sindoor why are you watchig it and why are you visiting this forum then? Why don't you just leave instead of always critisizing shows. Some people like the show unlike you so don't spoil it with your ugly comments. I hope you understand what i just said and keep that to mind.
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Although i agree 100% about the story, tell me which soup is not like this. Wehater its Reth, Asthithva, PKG ....etc. I guess you just need to watch which serial has good actors, who has best dress sense and which pair looks better etc. And about, expressing ones opinion and visiting forum, everyone is welcome to express their opinions. You cannot always had good comments. Good critics are always important for betterment.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index