Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 37

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ravinshh

Was in new delhi recently and saw in various places big hoardings of Amar Upadhyay put up by his fans. Has it seems a huge following in UP, Gujarat, Western India and All over northern India.

ya, esp. western india...all gujarati fans...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankitnewubie

Mahek ne sid ko sky juhi and amar ke bare mai log kya scohte hai bataya .sid juhi se bolata hai aapke bare mai log kya bolate hai bahar . sid fake hai bo mahek and sky ki fight ke baare mai kahata hai sorry mahek maine aapka saat nahi diya . i dont like juhi and sky but mahek and sid have advantage kyoki mahek bahar se aayi hai sid ko sab bata rahi hai. isi karan sid upane aap ko acha dikhane ki koshis kar raha hai .sid lier

but, i think its actually working against them they r behaving rudely
deepu221 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravinshh

Was in new delhi recently and saw in various places big hoardings of Amar Upadhyay put up by his fans. Has it seems a huge following in UP, Gujarat, Western India and All over northern India.

thanks thats a gr8 news👏
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pawancool

not 2 worry...lots of women r fans of amar frm his mihir virani days...
all his fans may not b on d internet, but watch bb only 4 him...😊

I agree the internet community doesn't even represent .001% of the votes😆 I know this because If you watch WWE there is similar debate. Internet fans support some other people, but WWE realized that the average people perforce were way different from the Internet fans, because they started to lose money after they decided to give into the want of IWC (internet wrestling community.  Amar has all the saas, betyian, and bahu voting for him. Sky always taunts amar for that😆
deepu221 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pawancool

not 2 worry...lots of women r fans of amar frm his mihir virani days...
all his fans may not b on d internet, but watch bb only 4 him...😊

u made my day
deepu221 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I agree the internet community doesn't even represent .001% of the votes😆 I know this because If you watch WWE there is similar debate. Internet fans support some other people, but WWE realized that the average people perforce were way different from the Internet fans, because they started to lose money after they decided to give into the want of IWC (internet wrestling community.  Amar has all the saas, betyian, and bahu voting for him. Sky always taunts amar for that😆

wish amar wins.
First time i am rooting  for someone ever in my life
deepu221 thumbnail

I can't wait for saturday either. Salman khan has by favorite since I was seven years old. I have always been # 1 fan of him, if he cause mehek to win I will be upset with them. I will still like forever, but I would respect him marginally less.😭 I agree Amar got bashed for no reason about the spine. On one had salman says not to fight, on the other hand he wants amar to fight by saying he has no spine😕 Mehek is getting favored it is really clear but no body has the guts to stand up to salman. PB is the only one saying something, but because of her reputation no body believes her. But If amar gets enough votes, channel will have to make him the winner hopefully, so Keep voting Amar fans. 

amar only decent contestant
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepu221

wish amar wins.
First time i am rooting  for someone ever in my life

Same here, I never care for these reality shows. Only other reality show i have watched is Dance India dance. I have never watched American idol, x factored, so you think you can dance etc. For some reason, I remember amar from Mahir days when I was little kid and am supporting him because of that. Other reason I support him because he is only dignified contestant left. 
deepu221 thumbnail

Same here, I never care for these reality shows. Only other reality show i have watched is Dance India dance. I have never watched American idol, x factored, so you think you can dance etc. For some reason, I remember amar from Mahir days when I was little kid and am supporting him because of that. Other reason I support him because he is only dignified contestant left. 

exactly my views😊
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
out of d 5 remaining finalists...

Amar deserves to win...😊
he will be a good brand ambassador
for Bigg Boss...