Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 37)

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
over d weeks i noticed dat...at end of each episode when voting details r given...
whoever is last...gets evicted...
it cud b taken as a hint by bb...dis time 4 who is getting higher votes...

now its-
amar
juhi
mahek
sid
sky

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementdeepu221Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by wicked gal

amar got max votes last week as per nishanStarhoping and praying he wins.

really it's so?  i heard Sid fans saying that Sid got highest votes , if really Amar got the highest votes , then nobody can beat him in finale !Big smile

NItu told me that Nishu posted that Amar got the highest votes and sid got the least. Sid fans are lyingLOL Lets hope amar fans vote a lot more this week.

really nishu told that , i heard Sky fans too saying that Sky got highest votes but i altogether got confused about who got the highest votes indeed , thank to this thread i finally got to know about highest votes gainer of last week eviction ...  yeah i am hoping that our Amar will win this show , today i am getting eager to know who going out taking briefcase ? one of them gets ready or not.????
read the DDT nishu said amar got max votes followed by mahek,sky,juhi,sunny and sid..but sunny was evicted instead of sid for trps i guess..he also said sid has no chance of winning and the competition is between boys only..so that leaves amar and sky..lets hope for the best.

he got least votes , even though he got saved at first number  Shocked, that time i was literally astonished hearing Sanjay's proclamationShocked ... if Amar got the highest votes , then hope for best by finaleBig smile..

They should do it in the order of who the highest to lowest votes. But Sanjay does it in very odd order. Sanjay said to amar to keep on being yourself, that was also hint that Amar is really strong in votes and he should continue to do what he does. 

yeah it's too odd order , Else  when he proclaims results , along with that he should tell them whoi is the highest vote Gainer so that they could gather strength to step out further and conduct themselves in decent Way , he does not tell anything to them because of which they behave rudely ... oh my bad whenever sanjay or any other person utters good things to Amar why do  i miss them??Angry i did not listen that @black

I agree. But there is also a good side to sanjay not telling who got the most votes, if Amar fans knew he was getting the most votes, their motivation may go down because they think that he doesn't need the marginal vote from them because he already has lot. So since they don't' how many votes he is getting, they will vote more and more. 

deepu221pawancoolLallan-TopMoodyFoodie

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

really it's so?  i heard Sid fans saying that Sid got highest votes , if really Amar got the highest votes , then nobody can beat him in finale !Big smile

NItu told me that Nishu posted that Amar got the highest votes and sid got the least. Sid fans are lyingLOL Lets hope amar fans vote a lot more this week.

really nishu told that , i heard Sky fans too saying that Sky got highest votes but i altogether got confused about who got the highest votes indeed , thank to this thread i finally got to know about highest votes gainer of last week eviction ...  yeah i am hoping that our Amar will win this show , today i am getting eager to know who going out taking briefcase ? one of them gets ready or not.????

I can't wait for tomorrow either. I really hope amar doesn't take it. If he knew that he is so loved that he is getting the most votes, he would never take it. But Sunny and shonali have accused so he doenst' know what  people think of think of him. Mehek has told sid everything but she never told amar what people think of him. That why i am little worried.

amar is smart...he must hv got a hint frm d fact dat sunny who accused him is out...

MrManagementdeepu221Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementdeepu221MoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawancool

I can't wait for tomorrow either. I really hope amar doesn't take it. If he knew that he is so loved that he is getting the most votes, he would never take it. But Sunny and shonali have accused so he doenst' know what  people think of think of him. Mehek has told sid everything but she never told amar what people think of him. That why i am little worried.

amar is smart...he must hv got a hint frm d fact dat sunny who accused him is out...

I hope so! But on lighter taking about eliminations Amar has  led directly or indirectly evictions of so many people. Such as shakti, mandeep, Shradha, Sunny, Shonali, PB lol. He has sent home almost half the people. Amar fans were taking the other day that he should now the catch phrase "tere packup karunga" LOLinstead of sky. 

Edited by MrManagement - 03 January 2012 at 12:41am

deepu221Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

MrManagementdeepu221MoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221MoodyFoodie

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i really n truly wish 4 Amar 2 win BB5...lil nervous...
hope BB realizes dat Amar will b a good brand ambassador ...Smile

deepu221Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

Go to top