Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 112)

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by deepu221

Originally posted by wicked gal

Any upcoming shows of amar?we should make a website for him guys..we can meet up there when this forum is dead..I will be his fan for life nowSmileI will also force dale everyday to bring amar on twitter

some on was ready to make a website was that Jas?
let us know guys if anyone does that love to get updates  now and then and love being in touch with u all too.
guys what is the next stop.
where r u going next?
That wasn't me, I would love to make it but my MIS skills are average. I think that was P.K Lele. If you want me to make diversefied stock portfolio for Amar I can do that because that is in  my expertiseLOL
But I agree website would be great idea, if anyone knows how to make one. I would  certainly come their to chat.  

Let ask her then and see if she is available if she needs any help maybe we can help her .

Jas what  r u watching next?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I am irritating dale everyday to bring amar on twitterLOLkya dil jeeta amar ne,it's hard to live without him,I have never ever ever been such a crazy fan of anyone in my life..not even any Bollywood heroEmbarrassedI wish I could run to India and hug him,if I was rich I would have gave him two crores to see him happy..I remember lot of women had heart attack when amar left kyunki saas bhi  serial,I can understand now why,he is the most charming man I have ever seen in my life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementMoodyFoodieChits1

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

I hate it when Sid is claiming he feels proud that he got more votes than amar ,gave him proper trashing on twitter,you also go give it to him in his chat or twitter handleLOL

Great Job, Wicked Girl!Clap Keep up the good work, Sid needs to keep his feet on the ground and head out of the clouds. He thinks he tees maar khan or something. I also hope Amar comes to twitter, I don't have a twitter account, i might make one if he is on their. 

I am sure he will come done within no time.
last time when he won that other show also he was on cloud 9 but, he never got any offers after that the guy who he beat in finals is now famous and doing very good shows.
I have full faith he will fall again he shouldLOL

MrManagement

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
pk lele where r u?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementMoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Any upcoming shows of amar?we should make a website for him guys..we can meet up there when this forum is dead..I will be his fan for life nowSmileI will also force dale everyday to bring amar on twitter

let us know guys if anyone does that love to get updates  now and then and love being in touch with u all too.
where r u going next?
That wasn't me, I would love to make it but my MIS skills are average. I think that was P.K Lele. If you want me to make diversefied stock portfolio for Amar I can do that because that is in  my expertiseLOL
But I agree website would be great idea, if anyone knows how to make one. I would  certainly come their to chat.  

Let ask her then and see if she is available if she needs any help maybe we can help her .

I don't watch that many tv shows. Only other Indian tv show I watch is DID3, which just started. The American Tv shows that I have watched is Dexter, and mentalist. For BB, this is my first season I am watching, I had only watched the last week of BB 4. 

MoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

I am irritating dale everyday to bring amar on twitterLOLkya dil jeeta amar ne,it's hard to live without him,I have never ever ever been such a crazy fan of anyone in my life..not even any Bollywood heroEmbarrassedI wish I could run to India and hug him,if I was rich I would have gave him two crores to see him happy..I remember lot of women had heart attack when amar left kyunki saas bhi  serial,I can understand now why,he is the most charming man I have ever seen in my life.

Wink  I can understand I was also his fan in kyuki days
deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

where r u going next?

I don't watch that many tv shows. Only other Indian tv show I watch is DID3, which just started. The American Tv shows that I have watched is Dexter, and mentalist. For BB, this is my first season I am watching, I had only watched the last week of BB 4. 

I am planning to watch veena ka vivah will u?
lot of members have gone to survivor I am not sure if I WANT TO WATCH THAT THOUGH LET me see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementMoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
chits r u watching survivor how is the show?

worth watching? 

Go to top