Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepu221

Amar nailed it with his sharp answers right on their face

yes, he gave replies without any fear & without being diplomatic ⭐️...he rocked
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Woh amar doing film vese mene film ka name galat bataya iske liye sorry. amar ne sabaki vaat laga di
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -avni.137-

yes, he gave replies without any fear & without being diplomatic ⭐️...he rocked

I was right in disliking sid and Mahek and liking sky as Amar also  said today sky was good at heart.
he should have not fought with the DQ and DK last 2 days otherwise Amar would have won.
He made them popular with his fight  they got sympathy votes
deepu221 thumbnail
Want to see him on TV films r boring now adays.
and tv serials run for long long time

deepu221 thumbnail
Final Interview of Amar on Bigg boss

Iman Mukherjee
hi amar plz describe ur realion with vida
Amar Upadhyay
Inam ji bahut bahut thanks question puchne ke liye...vida is a very nice friend of mine. Woh meri acchi dost thi.
Taha Ahmed
I M 20 YRS YOUNG ACTOR N WRITER IN KARACHI, PAK.THERE WAS NO MORE DESCENT POLITE AND THE ACCURATE PLAYER IN THE SHOW ACROSS SEASONS...ELSE THAN U
Amar Upadhyay
Taha ji aapka tahe dil se shukriya, aapka baddapan hai. Ek decent polite main pehle se hi hun. Aap game show mein ho game khelne aaye ho, aap dimaag laye ho, reed ki haadi lana zaruri nahi hai. maine apne dimaag ko bahut politely use kiya hai. Aapko ye dikha uske liye shukriya!.
Rakhi Chauhan
HELLO AMAR ..DID YOU FEEL RIGHT TO GET ALONG WITH SKY & GROUP EVEN AFTER THEY TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOUR CHARACTER ???
Amar Upadhyay
Rakhi very good question, this happened in last one week when after sunny leone went from the house. Jab se main is ghar mein aaya hun tab se maine akela khela hai! Main group todne ke liye uss group mein gaya hun. Towards the end main akela tha, 90 days rehne ke baad aap akele nahi reh sakte ho, mujhe baat karne ke liye log chahiye the, aur maine choose kiya ke Sid us level par nahi hai jitna ki sky hai. Coz sky dil ka bahut accha hai. I don't like Sid and his group. Sky ne meri biwi ke baare mein jo kuch bhi bola, national tv par main nahi chahta tha ke mere parivaar ke kisi bhi sadsya k baare mein galat bola jaye, mere parivaar ko bachane ke liye i was suppose to be with him. I was helpless because of my family.
Upmanyu Banerjee
AMAR u were the most sincere guy in the house...i voted u for about 25 times ..I dont kno why u came 5th..Whats the main reason u came 5th in ranking?
Amar Upadhyay
Banerjee sahab, main bhi abhi tak ye soch raha hun ...how i came 5th. Reality show kitne real hai i don't know! Mujhe bahut offers aaye. Bigg Boss ka mujhe 3rd time offer aaya isliye maine kiya. Ye mera aakhiri reality show hoga. I don't believe in them anymore.
Shan Aijaz
helloa amar who was ur best friend in the bigg boss house nd always be ur friend
Amar Upadhyay
Shan bigg boss mein mera sabse accha insaan jo tha woh thi Laxmi, dil ki bahut acchi hai. laxmi ji ne life mein bahut difficulties dekhi hai aur unse ubhar kr jo woh insaan bani hai i respect that. Unhone mujhe beta banaya hai. Woh meri bahut acchi dost hai.
Nutan Das Mohapatra
amar u just tell me from sid & sky whome u think good 1 from heart
Amar Upadhyay
Nutan ji talking about heart it is Sky, but majorly misunderstood!
Nadeem Akbar
Hello Boss... good plyer and down to earth personality
Amar Upadhyay
Nadeem bhai bahut bahut shukriya.
Harry There
u was my fav!!
Amar Upadhyay
Harry thank you so much !
Blueissh Blue
Amar U knw na we luv u??u dont need to be biggboss winner,ur our heart winner..leave like jst u lived in BB house,& stay away frm ppl lyk sky sid juhi
Amar Upadhyay
Blue thank you so much. I know you love me and i love you for that! I was very simple person in the Bigg Boss House. The people tried to attack me and start accusing me. I guess sid , sky and juhi are nice people, they lost the plot and started talking about me behind their back.
Blueissh Blue
amar its neela frm Bangladesh..dont u think if sunny who is p** star if accuses sumone of kissing her hand,is a big joke?nd u must knw,we luv u:)
Amar Upadhyay
Neela i love you. I know people from all across the globe have seen me and know what kind of person i'm. Kissing on the hand is not a big thing, you sitting in America and making po*n movies I don't know what kind of person she is. India aa kar woh apne paap dhone aayi hai. Ye kya kar rahi hai hamari desh ki janta ko, hamare desh ke baaccho ko psych kar rahi hai. Aise logon ko show mein kyun bulaya hai?? Mere 18 saal ke career mein kabhi kisi ne daag nahi lagaya. Thank you for your question.

Ayush Pandey
hey amar...u were clear as a player...but you were a lot better than mahek n sid dramebazsss... whom do u think was genuine?
Amar Upadhyay
Hey Ayush Love you man. Neither mahek nor Sid were genuine. Sid had major fight with Pooja Misrra and Mahek and Salman Bhai said that he'll come and beat the shit out of him, after that Sid changed his side. Why was Sid only good to Mahek why not every other women? Was he scared of somebody!
Ayush Pandey
hi amar...wishes to you... mahek created so much dramas... do u think she fooled people by crying ki SACH KE SATH KHADI HAI????
Amar Upadhyay
Ayush , kahan khaadi hai sachai ke saath mahek ji? Mahek ne sky ki 18 saal ki girl friend ke baare mein kahan tha, jaise hi sky ne unko confront kara toh woh mukar gayi!. Please see episode no... 47 dekhe biggboss.in.com par dekhe jahan Mahek ne mujhe Sky ki gf ke baare mein bataya tha. Sachai kahan gayi?? Fir se boliye.....👏
Sadaf Aslam
whom you consider most honest and real among , SHONALI,JUHI,POOJA BEDI,SUNNY LEONE,MAHEK AND POOJA MISSRA
Amar Upadhyay
Sadaf bhai, salam walekum...Shonali dimaag se khaali hai! empty vessel make more sound. Juhi ji bigg boss winner hai yaar. Pooja Bedi...Sunny leone oohhooo mahan aatma hai, itni superhit filmein kari hai unhone xxx rated, desh ki janta ko ullu bana rahi hai. Inse bada sacchai ki murat koi hai...Pooja Misrra SPARE ME Plzzz.
Amu Ali
HEY AMAR AMU HERE M UR FAN BUT EK SHIKAYAT HAI,SID NE TUMHARA SAATH DIYA AND SKY NE HAMESHA TUME USE DEN ALSO U WER ON SKY'S SIDE!SID IS A GUD PERSON
Amar Upadhyay
Amu yeah you think so, please take all the footage of 24hrs and know for yourself who is the better person. Aap bus 45min dekhte hai aur main 24hrs raha hun wahan. Woh dil ka bahut accha hai, woh kisiki bhi baat mein aa jata hai. Juhi ke bolne par woh ghar se hi jaana chahta hai. Think again.
Ahmed Haroon
hi amar...dont u think MAHEK was the most favourite to win and she deserved it...is this show fixed...
Amar Upadhyay
Ahmed har log yahi sawal mujhse pucch rahe main nahi keh sakta whether mahek deserved to win.
Sana Fatima
hey amar!! what was ur reaction to sunny leone's reality ,. after you came out of show?
Amar Upadhyay
Sana ji actually..Sunny ki haqeqat mujhe tab pata laga jab meri wife aayi! Uske baad bhi maine Dutt sahab ke saamne uski pol nahi kholi and as a gentlemen maine us par koi kichaad nahi uchala. Woh uski marzi hai, aur hamare desh ki mehmaan hai aur main aisa kuch nahi bolunga.
Shadan Syed
hi amr i am a big fan of urs can you tell me how you felt when sanjay uncle took your name in the elimination
Amar Upadhyay
Shadan how are you...i really felt bad. I thought i would win and i was quiet balanced since the 1st day, but in life you loose some and you win some. One good thing that Sanju baba said that his family loves me and they were sad when i got evicted. That was the best thing for me.
Chetan-Anna Mittal
Hi Amar, what do you want to say about cheapest person sky?
Amar Upadhyay
Hiee chetan, usne bahut kuch bola but woh logon ki baaton mein aa jata hai. Log usko emotionally fool karte hai and he thought he was insecured of me. But it's Ok.
Nupur Choudhary
hello Amar...u played rely well:)):) Do u think that Big Boss will help u to start ur 2nd innings of ur career..????
Amar Upadhyay
Nupur yeah i think so. Bigg Boss is a good sho. It might help and might not help. I think if i'm Mihir Virani and Sahil Chachu it's not because of Bigg Boss people know my name its not because of Bigg Boss. I refused Bigg Boss for 2 times. I had a wonderful experience.You learn a lot there about yourself.
Arun Kumar
agr bigg boss violence allow karte to kisko thappad offer karte aap
Amar Upadhyay
Sabko...almost 70% logon ko main laga ke aata. Bahut log layak the thappad ke Arun ji, but jab cheeze baaton se solve ho jaati toh violence ka kya kaam tha.

Arun Kumar
Salman ne kaha : you dont have spinal cord...ye kyu kaha tha...mujhe aaj tak ye comment samajh nahi aya
Amar Upadhyay
Arun Bhaiyaa ye mujhe us waqt samajh aa gaya tha, but woh bahut bade star hai aur hum chote log hai, humko bhi kaam dhunda padta hai, toh unko jawab main kaise e sakta hun.👏 Us ghar ke andar dimaag chahiye spinal cord nahi...Mujhe akhaade mein toh nahi bheja hai. Mahek mujhse kehti hai Mard Bann, arre tumko kya karna hai jaan ke, main kisi ki ladai mein kyu padu??👏 Woh aa kar ladai ke beech mein apna ullu seedha karti hun. Meri family se bada kuch bhi nahi hai..Bigg Boss bhi nahi aur main bhi nahi hun. I have spinal cord but i have more brains.👏👏
Hitesh Kakkar
Hello Amar, do you agree that girls statements "Amar disrespected girls by being touchy with them" costed you a win in BB5 finale?
Amar Upadhyay
What is being touchy?? Which task i havent done it with my hearts. I have won 90% of task coz i have done it with my hearts, my brains and my spinal cord. I have done everything to the best. Kissing a hand is being touchy?? what do you do in America?? this doesn't cost me bb5
Salman Shaikh
hey amar,did shonali really used to fart so much inside the bb house??once u and sky enacted how she used to fart while laughing,can u do it now plz?
Amar Upadhyay
Are you crazy Salman , woh sie karti thi...
Tejas Vinda
Amar...nice to see u man after so long...u r still FIT, cool n charming...best luck fr future..keep rolling bro..wnt 2 see u doing TV ..more..! :)
Amar Upadhyay
Of course yaar..Tejas thank you so much bro. I'm fit healthy and you'll see me soon in a movie called Club Lodhi Road and i'm playing a cop.
Ankeet Sanghai
I liked your game skill but u were outspoken about your plan.u should not disclose ur game plan.otherwise the result could have been different.Love u.
Amar Upadhyay
Ankeet i think i always say that i'm here to play a game, i nevert disclosed my game plans. Sab darr rahe the mujhse wahan.
Khawer Anjum
hi iu love you khawer ap winner hain ap nay hamaray dill jeet liye hai khawer saudi arabia hafer ul batin.
Amar Upadhyay
Khawer bahut bahut shukriya. Aapke liye hum winner usse badi cheez kya hai. Ye pyar hamesha rehna chahiye.
Naina Agarwal
hi amar. u were the only person who was not involed in vulgar fights..do u think dat there was some unfair voting preocedure dat made juhi won d show?
Amar Upadhyay
Naina ya i wasn't involved coz they were cheap. And i tried to run away from them. When i take a stand there is a fight, why should i take stand for others i take the stand for myself...Voting procedure ummm no comments.
Jyot Gill
y u were always silent in house while any debate?
Amar Upadhyay
Jyot the debates lead to arguments and then to big fights, so i kept myself out of it.
Pabudu Udani Bandara
Hi amar, Do think Mehek was real or she was just faking it for the popularity ? thanks,, i admire ur game and all the love from UK and Sri Lanka.
Amar Upadhyay
Pabudu thank you so much for the question and Mahek no comments...sachai ki murat Bigg Boss Season 5 mein..fir se boliye..aap biggboss.in.com par jaiye aur dekhiye kaun kya hai. Thank you so much tab main dimaag se khel raha tha aur ab dil se baat kr raha hun, keep lovung me.👏
Rabia Hafeez Kamran
hi ammar i am rabia from pakistan... do think juhi is the deserving winner? coz no one liked her still she won
Amar Upadhyay
Rabia salaam walekum, main kya kar sakta hun...aap khud hi bol rahi hai toh main kya kar sakta hun. Sab kuch fair hai is game mein.

Damini Nanda
hi amar i m very upset bcoz u not win the show but in view ur the winner do u think juhi is deserve ti win the show ithink this dission is not janata
Amar Upadhyay
Damini you are very intelligent!
Parinita Durge
I luv u :-)
Amar Upadhyay
Luv u too...
Nedian Jerk
Hi AMAR... Want to know the reason you think for getting the smallest amount of votes in TOP 5 finale????? Thanks
Amar Upadhyay
I don't know Nedian...may be janta ko laga ho k koi kami reh gayi hogi.
Rebecca Nolan
Hi Amar, What do u say about sky and mehak...? we all watch BB n even dont like sky. Do you think juhi was right contestant to win?
Amar Upadhyay
Rebecca I don't know...how are you? you should ask Sky and Mahek about this. That's you opinion and i respect it. Juhi won so now she is right.
Hemu Sharma
hiii amar u r the best entertainer on bigg boss show
Amar Upadhyay
Thank you Hemu! agar aapka pyaar raha toh main aise hi aapko entertain karta rahunga..lekin reality show mein contestant nahi banunga.
Ajay Prajapati
amar, aapko kya lagta hai, aap kaha pichhe reh gaye ????
Amar Upadhyay
Ajay ji aapke vote mein reh gaye peeche. Bachchan Sahab ne kaha tha ke aapke mann ka ho toh bahut accha aur agar aapke mann ka naa ho toh aur bhi accha kyunki woh upar waale ke maan ka hota hai
Aashray Smart Sharma
Amar you were the best, even though you didn't win the show, you won lots of hearts. Any message to your fans?Any news of what you will be doing next
Amar Upadhyay
Aashray thank you so much. Please keep giving me love more and more love and marte dum tak kaam kar ke aapko entertain karta rahunga..
Jarna Jagasia
Who do you think was and is better Sky or Sid???????
Amar Upadhyay
Jarna...Amar is better.
DipinAnna Dhingra
Bro...to be very frank, you were playing the best game without hurting anyone. We all dnt know how you were 5th in the list. Not fair
Amar Upadhyay
Dipin I know, i didn't hurt anyone to play the game correctly i got hurt a lot of times but i'm very strong by heart. I reacted only after it reached a level. How i came 5th god knows!
Mankiran Klair
hello amar.. if u were not playing a game in the house , who would u have supported : mehak and sid or sky and gang ???
Amar Upadhyay
Mankiran i would not support anyone.

Aalia Rao
Amar , were you literally good friend with Sky even after getting disgraced by him????
Amar Upadhyay
Aalia i was not a good friend with Sky. I just use to hang around him, so that he doesn't make stories about my family and my wife so that i can just calm him down. I don't like Sid and Mahek.
Kalyani Supekar
hey amar u will always be winner for us.and my question is -what du u think about 15 lakhs now?
Amar Upadhyay
Kalyani 15 lacs please gimme a break. I was promised 1 crore as a prize money. Maine 100 crore janta ka dil jeeta hai 1 crore kya cheez hai. Mujhe itna pyar mila hai yahi important tha.
MD Qayam
y u supprtd cheap sky nd juhi.this is d only thng wchsh went against u in finale.wt u hv to say?
Amar Upadhyay
Qayam sahab namaskar...i have already answered this.
Aalia Rao
Amar ,heart says to dedicate this song to you -Ruk Jana nahi tu kabhi Haar ke, you are that strong person who can never accept defeat in life...
Amar Upadhyay
Aalia ji absolutely right. I'm very strong yahi zindagi hai aur yahi challenge hai life ka...Jab aap koshish karenge tab hi aap success achieve kar payenge. Main kabhi haar nahi manta hun. Thank you so much Aalia.
Tiffany Gonsalves
Hi Amar! U were 1 of the bst and honest contestants in the house. U played the game well. I really wish you'd won the show! Good luck in the future :)
Amar Upadhyay
Tiffany thank you so much...definitely i was the honest but people thought i wasn't. It was all fair in the game. Thank you so much for appreciating me...God Bless You!

deepu221 thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/chat/video-transcript.html#top

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitnewubie

Woh amar doing film vese mene film ka name galat bataya iske liye sorry. amar ne sabaki vaat laga di

koi baat nahi, its ok
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankitnewubie

though what's name of his forthcoming movie?
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

though what's name of his forthcoming movie?

he mentioned the name of his upcoming film "Club Lodhi Road".
he further added that the film is based on real events & he plays a cop. 😳