Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

With his fami for sure, cuddling his kiddos n forgetting all worries in world, feeling like true winner coz of all our luv too! We will miss seeing him everyday in bb house n cheering for him but im sure he will do v good in life n in career now! We care for u amar, tc lottsa luv! :))

as i feel that for a moment his wife and kids  would have been sad knowing that Amar has not won .. yeah what you said about him must be doing in his family as i hope😃 .. i always made fun of  tears of every contestant fans but today  honestly speaking i  also got tears in my eyes when Amar was shown his journey..  that journey footage is still  present in mind...
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Made a creation reflective of bb5 season journey for Amar: now bb5 is past put it behind n move fwd, u did great n u r better than the rest! Count ur blessings n dont let grouches put u down! It not about how manytimes u fell but about everytime u got up! Tc sweetheart, all the v best! Bye bye bb5!

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Good idea, go for it :D a website in his appreciation is cool!
Im sure he would luv it n will make u feel good too...
All his updates so far n future, pix n vids, nice...

agree
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i got sms yst at 4 pm dat amar was out early...so dint watch show...
difficult 2 believe ...

is amar on twitter or Fb?...

deepu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

hahah thnx!!!!😆

hey finally tell one thing who did u support?
i think  i saw u supporting almost all the five😆
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amar is also a  winner in bigboss.he has won many fans hearts .he was preety confident of winning but he may have comed 5th but he taked it really sportingly.he simply rocked in
bigboss 5... .
deepu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb2020

amar is also a  winner in bigboss.he has won many fans hearts .he was preety confident of winning but he may have comed 5th but he taked it really sportingly.he simply rocked in

bigboss 5... .

off course he was,
wish we get to see him more😉 on tv
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

nitya , hoping same that he gets ay good offer sooner than soon because i can't stay longer without seeing him on my tv screen.yeah you said right that he should creat one account in twiiter  to interact with  all of us , my heart saying to dedicate him one site based on his name...

ya, i hope he gets good work...he is so hardworking n sincere...v cud c dat frm his enthu 4 tasks...
gawd, if fans lyk us r disappointed...imagine how its 4 him n family...

wish him d best 4 his career n lyf...
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did you all notice he wasnt jumping around on stage when juhi won...he was trying to look for someone in the audience maybe his family...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was so sad Amar lost, but according to votes Amar was either first or second. I can't believe they manipulated the votes so much. Whats the point of making people vote, if Salman is going to select the winner and runner up order😡

Amar looked so heart broken when he got eliminated but he took it very sportingly. I want to seen Amar in some big serial or movie. Hope the best for him.