$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
amar also made it clear dat he not a part of any group...
he said - 2 frns vs 2 frns...me alone...'akele hain to kya gum hain...'๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by pawancool

amar also made it clear dat he not a part of any group...
he said - 2 frns vs 2 frns...me alone...'akele hain to kya gum hain...'๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I loved that part. It made him stand out so good. There is so much chaos in the house, and they all of sudden we see one man sitting calm and quietly singing. Amar has never been part of group, he has just formed strategic allies, some basher can't understand. Also, its better to make friends than enemies because if you fight with people like sky-sid they will drag you to their gali level. 
I liked that part too...so sweet the way he said 2 friends on either side and he alone...
it must raining votes for amar today๐Ÿ˜Š..he looked so smashing,cool,composed and classy..also i feel bigg boss has started to drop subtle hints that he is winning..remember when sid was talking to juhi about in the end only one person will win and the camera zoomed in on amar(he was putting his shoes)๐Ÿ˜‰plus they selected a task for tomorrow(we know he excels in them and by the way he was cheering,it seemed they won)๐Ÿ˜‰also it was a pool task,so juhi was out๐Ÿ˜†in the promo again sanjay and salman say who will go out saying bye bye bye bye,the last one to come was amar..his voting details are first(and next is juhi,mahek,sid,sky)๐Ÿ˜‰
loved amar today, par sky ke saath baithta hai to mujhe bilkul acha nayi lagta๐Ÿคข, thank God amar said that he is alone
"akele hain " loved it
Hey guys, I found this on the BB site. We had heard that some fans of other contestants were sending like 20,000 votes. Look at the rule book๐Ÿคฃ. This is really good for amar because it means that one person like some celebrity can't send like 1 lakh votes to make a contestant win.

The maximum number of entries that a viewer can send casting their vote for the Participant(s) during the Voting Cycle is 100 SMSs for each Participant per mobile number. The votes sent after the first 100 SMS shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 110 SMS per Participant(s) during the Voting Cycle casting their votes, then the vote casted by the viewer vide SMS 101st to 110th SMS for that particular Participant(s) during that particular Voting Cycle would not be counted and would be considered null and void.

Link: http://biggboss.in.com/votingtc.html

just 1 day to go friends...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅณ
i m getting a bit nervous now, i really want Amar to win ๐Ÿ˜
today in the morning, i was on my way to college.
there is a temple of Lord Ganesh near my house, i prayed for Amar's victory. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BTW - prayer ke chakkar mein, i reached college 10 minutes late & have to pray( i mean request) in front of the lecturer to allow me in to the class ๐Ÿคฃ
but Amar ke liye kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -avni.137-

just 1 day to go friends...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿฅณ
i m getting a bit nervous now, i really want Amar to win ๐Ÿ˜
today in the morning, i was on my way to college.
there is a temple of Lord Ganesh near my house, i prayed for Amar's victory. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BTW - prayer ke chakkar mein, i reached college 10 minutes late & have to pray( i mean request) in front of the lecturer to allow me in to the class ๐Ÿคฃ
but Amar ke liye kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐ŸคฃI hope the teacher wasn't mad. But I am glad you  prayed from him. I go to the Gurudwara everyday and I pray him as well. Mehek can have salman on his side, but I think our prayer will make him win. 

Since you on the IF right now I will assume your from India, It like 1 am here in the US and I am still up. I have to got university at 9 am tomorrow. I thought today might be last day to support amar on this forum before finale because tomorrow spoiler will start coming out and I want to see the show this time first to see who wins. 

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MrManagement

Hey guys, I found this on the BB site. We had heard that some fans of other contestants were sending like 20,000 votes. Look at the rule book๐Ÿคฃ. This is really good for amar because it means that one person like some celebrity can't send like 1 lakh votes to make a contestant win.

The maximum number of entries that a viewer can send casting their vote for the Participant(s) during the Voting Cycle is 100 SMSs for each Participant per mobile number. The votes sent after the first 100 SMS shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 110 SMS per Participant(s) during the Voting Cycle casting their votes, then the vote casted by the viewer vide SMS 101st to 110th SMS for that particular Participant(s) during that particular Voting Cycle would not be counted and would be considered null and void.

Link: http://biggboss.in.com/votingtc.html

20,000 x Rs. 3 = Rs. 60,000...
y dont they just pool all d money n donate it 2 their fav...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pawancool

20,000 x Rs. 3 = Rs. 60,000...
y dont they just pool all d money n donate it 2 their fav...๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know why they just don't' donate also. But I posted this same news on the topic called vote for Mehek and I think the fans got upset at me. On that topic people were taking about how they are voting for mehek 24/7, i guessed I spoiled their mood๐Ÿคฃ