Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -avni.137-

I just hate sunny, even after getting evicted she is saying negative stuff about Amar ๐Ÿ˜ก
lets hope she does not go on a Anti-Amar Campaign on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜†

well can't blame her she is caught in her own lie๐Ÿ˜†.
she has to do her best to prove herself.
and this is the only way to remain in limelight๐Ÿ˜†

I just hate sunny, even after getting evicted she is saying negative stuff about Amar ๐Ÿ˜ก

If that were to happen you can basically say she's obsessed with amar. Considering her choice of profession, I think she wants more of him. Thankfully amar is loyal to his wife and kids.

deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamagie

If that were to happen you can basically say she's obsessed with amar. Considering her choice of profession, I think she wants more of him. Thankfully amar is loyal to his wife and kids.

๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: deepu221

aagar mahesh bhatt ko akal aye toh he should not sign her.
or she should demand so much ki automatically reject ho jaye๐Ÿ˜†

deepu , if mahesh bhatt denies to offer  her new movie , she might be make any filthy allegation on him too๐Ÿ˜†. so bachke rahe re baba from these girls , can do anything  to be smart!

๐Ÿคฃ u r right.
if she wants  to act in movies she should know all this is common  in movies in fact this is less u need to do more.
kissing and holding is part  of almost every scene for a heroin.๐Ÿ˜‰
if she can't do that for an act in a show like BB how can she do in a movie๐Ÿ˜†

hay , whatever she done was just gimick to get sympathy ,in film she can do anything whether it's hindi film or other film.. for a while Eraan hashi can feel shame seeing her but she would not . i don't understand why emraan hasmi  denied to work with her ...

check 1 jan part 2 its fun๐Ÿ˜†

hay , i had watched that episode but how i did not watch Amar making imitation of both of them , may be i gone somewhere since he imitated . thanks , will watch that part Asap..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Arre she will say negative because she herself is Negative from every angle๐Ÿ˜ก , did not you ever know reason of her why she chose po*n vocation????? i read in interview  that because of height small she had to chose that Vocation  ,  Seems  as she thinks every thing negative.,๐Ÿ˜ก
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

deepu , if mahesh bhatt denies to offer  her new movie , she might be make any filthy allegation on him too๐Ÿ˜†. so bachke rahe re baba from these girls , can do anything  to be smart!

friendly advice to  Mr.Bhatt๐Ÿ˜‰ don't take phanga with miss.leone๐Ÿ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought i read somewhere that emran hashmi refused to work with sunny? is it true? ๐Ÿ˜†
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

hay , whatever she done was just gimick to get sympathy ,in film she can do anything whether it's hindi film or other film.. for a while Eraan hashi can feel shame seeing her but she would not . i don't understand why emraan hasmi  denied to work with her ...

??????? ๐Ÿ˜†
emraan is smart๐Ÿ˜‰