Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

MY TOUGH JOURNEY OF MEETING ABHIJEET (Page 2)

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
wow..all you guys are so lucky...i am soooooooo happy for you....and i just hope i get to meet abhijeet one day Cry ...

chinmoyee Senior Member
chinmoyee
chinmoyee

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hey frndsss sorrry..i just forgot to mention sumthing...very special...it was a gr8 surprise for meee.. as u know it was being declared dat abhi wd call uu..from saas bahu aur sazish...i had sent a mail to sbs..just like this..again i didnt expect a little data bhi wd reallly calll..dat day only.it was 5th of march 2006..in the evening...i got a call from sbs..abhi said..hii..this isa abhijeet sawant..actually he knew me as chinmoyee..but my id name is khushi..so he said..hii khushi..this is abhijeet sawant..i was likeeee o godddddddd..tab bhi mujhe pata nahi tha he was calling from sbs..i was shocked..he asked werent u informed dat ill be calling u??????i said noooooooooo.. Cry he said..chalo boliye aapka koi sawal..but imagine..i was so shocked..i kept on saying sorrrrrrrrrrrry sorrrrrry..i dnt know yy..after dat i informed him dat i am chinmayee from kolkata..who had met him..remember..abhi himself was confused ..after dat he saidddddd ohhhhhh chinmayeeeeee???finnally he came to d conclusion dat khushi is chinmayee...chinmayee is khushi..ha ha ha..then he said "aabhi aap kya kar rahe ho??"i said i am in my hostel..he said..oh ok..chalo all d best for ur future..i said i wanna wish him congrats 4 completing 1 yr of indian idol..he said thanks a lottt...okk byeeeeeeeeeee.dats it..but i was veryyyyyyyyy upset as i cdnt talk to him properly. Cry i got an opppertunity but cdnt utilise it..chiiiiiiii shame on meeeee..but guess watttt..i hope abhi has listened to my calller tune which is abhis song lafzo mein keh na sakuu Wink Tongue Clap ..byee
khaprakanika Senior Member
khaprakanika
khaprakanika

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged
isn't he just simply adorable. all this reflects that he still is the same as he was before II happened to him. can't say that about all the celebrities tho)
khaprakanika
khaprakanika

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ateast u got a chance to listen to his sweet voice khushi. we are not even that lucky. Cry
khaprakanika
khaprakanika

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ateast u got a chance to listen to his sweet voice khushi. we are not even that lucky. Cry
Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
congrats
juee Goldie
juee
juee

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
omggggggggggggggggggggggg u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky....!!!! Big smile Big smile nd i m sooooooooooooooo happy 4 u Big smile Big smile
chinmoyee Senior Member
chinmoyee
chinmoyee

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hey guysss i just wanna know sumthing..as far as i heard dat the episode of abhijeet calling his fans was shown on sbs?????????rite/???????but i cdnt see it..my frnd told me dat mine was not telecasted..does anyone of u remember ????????shrutiii do u remember?anybody of u who had watched the episode ..plss tell mee.. Cry

Go to top