India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

MY TOUGH JOURNEY OF MEETING ABHIJEET

chinmoyee Senior Member
chinmoyee
chinmoyee

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

HIIIIIIIII..EVERYBODY..WELL I SEE EVERYBODY SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS,EXPERIENCES,FEELINGS WITH THIS FORUMS MEMBERS AND FRNDS.SO I THOUGHT Y NOT MEEE?PEECHLE EK SAAL ME MAINE BAHUT KUCH PAAYA BHI AUR KHOYAA BHIII....JO KHOYA..I WDNT LIKE TO MENTION THOSE THINGS AS IT WD MAKE A SAD ENVIRONMENT..LET ME SHARE WITH UU MY MOST VALUABLE AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF 2005 AND 2006 FEB..

AFTER ABHIJEET BECAME THE INDIANIDOL...HE HAD HIS FIRST ALBUM RELEASE IN KOLKATAS MUSIC WORLD..I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY..I WAS ABOUT TO DIE DAT DAY.IT WAS ON 14TH APRIL..I GOT THE NEWS DAT ABHI IS GONNA CUM..MY MOM WASNT GIVING ME THE PERMISSION TO GO..BUT AFTER ALL ITS ABHIJEET..HOW CAN I MISSS HIM?ME AND MY FRNDS WENT TO SEE ABHI IN REAL FIRST TIME..IT WAS ALL CROWDED..THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WERE THERE.SOM OF THEM HAD PASSES WITH THEM..THE ENTRANCE OF THE SHOP WAS STUCK..THE ROAD WAS FULLLY BLOCKED.WE WERE STANDING OUTSIDE THE SHOP..WE WERE NOT AALLOWED TO ENTER.WE DIDNT HAV D PASS.WE BEGGED THE POLICE MEN SECURITIES..TO KINDLY ALLOW US.BUT FINNALY I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET EVEN A SINGLE GLANCE OF MY ABHIII..I WAS DYING.OF SUN HEAT..POLICE WERE USING THEIR WAT WE CALLED LAATHI CHARGE..I WAS STUMMPED UNDER FEET.ONE OF THE POLICE MAN RESECUED ME FROM THE MOB..FINNALLY I CDNT SEE ABHII..I WAS SOOO UPSETTT..THIS WAS MY FIRST CHANCE TO MEET ABHI..

THEN AGAIN ON 21ST MAY..ABHI WAS SUPPOSE TO CUM 4 HIS FIRST LIVE SHOW IN KOLKATA.I WAS NOT AT ALL PREPARED..NEVER EXPECTED DAT ILL BE ABLE TO GO FOR D SHOW..KNOW WATTT MY DAD GAVE ME N MY SISS TWO PASSES FOR HIS SHOW..I WAS SOO HAPPY.I WENT TO HIS PROGRAM.4 THE FIRST TIME.I CDNT BELIVE ABHI WAS STANDING RITE INFRONT OF MEEEEEE..I WAS OVERWHELEMED.

AFTER DAT VISIT TO ABHIS SHOW..I WAS TOTALLLY IN ANOTHER WORLD.

AGAIN ON 13TH JULY I GOT THE NEWSDAT ABHI WL BE CUMING TO LAUNCH HIS CASSSTETE  AT PLANET M.ACTUALLY PLANET M MEMBERS KNEW US.HE CALLED ME D DAY B4 AND INFORMED DAT HE IS GONNA CUM.WELL ME AND MY FRNDS WENT TO HIS SHOW AGAIN..WE WAITED FOR SO LONG.ABHI CAME AT 5..HE WAS LOOKING DASSHING..SMART..HE HAD SHORT HAIRS DAT TIME.ABHI SAID DAT HE WD CALL FEW PEOPLE FROM D AUDIENCES..WE WERE LIKE OOOOOOSmileA ND GUESS WATTTTTTTTTTT..????ABHI CALLED US..EACH ONE US..MEEEE..MY FRND..MY SISSS..WE WERE SHOCKED..WE ALL WERE AMONG THOSE LUCKY ONES..HE CALED US..PUT HIS HAND ROUND MY SHOULDER HOLD THE MIC INFRONT OF USS AND WAS SINGING..WE WERE SINGING WITH HIM.. O GODDD.I TOOK HIS AUTOGRAPH..I HAD ALSO TAKEN PICS..I WL POST THOSE PICS.DAT DAY BECAME ONE OF MY MEMORABLE DAYS..USSS DIN K BAAD I BECAME MORE AND MORE OBSSESED..

PHIR 5 MONTHS TAKKKKK KOII KHABAR NAHI MILA ABHI KAA..KOLKATA AAY ABHI THA EK BAAR LEKIN I CDNT MEET HIM DAT TIME.BAHUT KOSHISH KIIII USSE PHIR SE MILNE KI..LEKIN HUA NAHIIII..

PHIR ACHANKAKKKK ON DECEMBER ONE OF MY FRND  SUDDENLY CAME TO MEEE AND SCREAMEDDDDD...CHINMOYEEEEEEE..I AHV MET UR ABHIJEET..ACTUALLLY HUM TEEN ..ME MY SIS AND MY FRND ARE JUST CRAZY/,..WE STAY IN A HOSTEL NA..SAB KO PATA HAIN KI HUM PAGAL HAIN ABHI K LIYE..TO SHE CAME N TOLD KI CHINU I MET UR ABHIJEET..I HAV TALKED WITH HIM..TOLD HIM ABOUT U..I WAS LIKE ..O GODDD YEH SAB HUMARE SAATH HI KYU HOTA HAI???????HUME ACTUALLY PATA THA KI ABHI IS GONNA CUM BUT BEING IN A HOSTEL I CDNT GO..TO SHE SAID DNT WOORRY..ULL WL SURELY MEET HIM NEXT TIME..HUME LAGA ..PATA NAHIII KAB MILENGE USSE..TO USSI DIN SHAAM KO MERI WOH FRND PHIR SE ABHI SE MILA EK COFFEE SHOP MEIN..USNE WAHA SE HUME PH KIYAA..AND GUESS WATTT ??????ABHI SE BAAAT KARAWAAII..HUME TO YAKEEN HI NAHI HO RAHA THAAA..IT WAS ABHI..WE ASKED WHEN R U CUMING TO KOLK NEXT?HE SAID ABHI TAK TO KUCH FIX NAHI HUA..BUT ILL CALL UU WEN I CUM..HE ASKED AAP LOG KYA KARTE HO?ETC ETC..AND DAT DAYYYYY WE WERE SO DELIGHTED..

AND FINNALLY..ON 10 FEB 2006 I GOT THE NEWS ON RADIO DAT ABHI IS GONNA CUM FOR A SHOW..WEN I HEARD DAT...MUJHE ALGA  KI NAHIIIIII..HUM TO JA NAHI PAYENGE..AS WE R IN HOSTEL..EK DUM PAKKA THAAAA JA NAHI PAYENGE..LEKIN LEKIN LEKIN...ITS UNBELIEVABLE...ON 13TH JULY MORNING ABHI CALLED AND INVITED US ..O GODDD Clap..YEH TO HO HI NAHI SAKTAAA..WE WENT TO THE HOTEL FIRST WHERE HE WAS STAYING..WAHA PE JAAKE HUMNE ABHI KO MEET KIYAA..AND HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEET,SHYYYYYYYYY AND NICE TOOOOOOO..HE IS VERY KIND HEARTED..NAHA KE AAYA THA USSII SAMAY..LOOKING GR888888..WE CDNT BELIEVE OUR EYES DAT IT WAS ABHIJEET..WE TOK PICS WITH HIM..I TIED HIM A FRNDSHIP BAND..THEN WE ASKED HIM..ABHIJEET KYA AAPKO TICKETS KE BAARE MEIN KUCH APTA HAIN?WE DNT HAV TICKETS..KYA KAARE?ABHI SAID DAT PASES R I THINK FINISHED..CRISIS HAIN..WE WERE VERYY UPSET..KYA KARE?KAISE PASSES ARRANGE KAARE..I HAD A CONTACT WITH THE RED FM MANAGER WHO WAS THE RADIO PARTNER OF THE EVENT ..AFTER CALLING HIM HE SAID HE WL TRY...ABHI KO HUMNE BOLA KI WE R BENGALIS..WE LIVE NEAR ADITI APULS HOUSE.ABHI WAS VERYY SHY/..HE HIMSELF CALLED US..BUT CDNT SPEAK A WORD HIMSELF..LOL..RECEPTION SE HUME UPAR JAANE NAHI DE RAHA THA..BUT ABHI IS SO SEEET..HE SAID THEM OVER PH ..KI PLSSS ALLLOW THEM..ANYWAS..AFTER MEETING HIM WE WENT TO THE VENUE OF THE SHOW..BAHUT LATE HO CHUKE THE..WE WERE NOT GETTING THE TICKETS..AT AROUND 6PM GUES WATTTTTTTTTT???????TongueABHIJEET CALLED..HE SAID..HAAN MAINE NA APP KE LIYE 3 PAASES ARRANGE KIYA HAIN...AAP BACK STAGE JAAKE SURAJ NAAMKE EK GUY KO MILNA..ULL  GET THE PASSES.. O GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...Clap..ABHI NE PAASEES DIYE HUME SHOW DEKHNE K LIYEE.HE WAS SOOO NICE.. I JUST LOVED HIM FOR DAT..ATLEAST HE HAD CARED FOR US NA..AND FINNALYY WE WENT NEAR THE BACK SATGE WHERE WE MET SURAJ..AND KNOW AWTTTTT?NOBODY WAS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BACK SATGE  BUTT WE WWRE CORDIALLY INVITEDA ND ALLOWED TO ENTER.JUST BECAUSE OF ABHIIIIII..THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANKSSSSSSSSSSS THANKSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTTT ABHIJEEEEEET..WE GOT 3 VVIP PASSES...AND ENJOYED THE SHOW TO THE FULLEST..HE WAVED HIS HANDS WEN HE SAW US SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE...IT WAS A WONDERFULLLLLLLLL EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE I EVER HAD..AND TODAY I AM LOST IN HIS LOVE..HeartClapWink..REALLY..HE IS NOT ONLY A STAR..BUT AT THE SAME TIME A WONDERFULLLLLLLLL HUMAN BEING....I JUST LOV UU ABHIJEET..

AND BY THESE ALL EXPERIENCE I HAV LEARNT SUMTHING IN LIFE..DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM LIFE..COZ EXPECTATIONS BRINGS SORROWS AND NOTHING ELSE...IF U EXPECT SUMTHING ULL NEVER GET IT..LIVE IT TO UR DESTINY.LIVE IT TO GODD..AND GOD WL SURELY LOOK AFTER IT..THIS IS WAT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH U ALL..THANK UUUUU SO MUCH..I HOPE ULL LOVE MY EXPERIENCES..

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Congrats.. good for you..

(Pls next time type in small letters, Capital letters means shouting) Wink

I know, I know you feel like shouting.. I am happy for you
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Clap u so lucky!!! i wish i can meet abhijeet sum day... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
wow Clap Clap u lucky girl Clap
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
congratz!!

Clap wish i could meet my idols as well Clap
Amryn Goldie
Amryn
Amryn

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hey chinmoyee u told about Abhi givin u en ur frnd sis vip passes but u didnt tell us in detail b4. yeh sab parke bohat acha laga!! Smile .I kno u read my I met rahul vaidya post. I must say Abhi is a greatttttttttttttttttttt human being. and I like shy type person. And rahul en Abhijeet both r librans but they r both different in nature. Rahul is kinda immatured as he is jes 18 like me , oversmart, as I said when he gave his autograph 2 me he didn even ask wut do I do? , how ru? etcc as Abhi did wiv u all to make u all free wiv him but rahul ne kisiko free nehi kiya not even my frnd en other 3 fans who came after us so I was lil bit nervous even others too. well I think he did tat cuz he was angry wiv me as I said him 2 say HI 2 Abhijeet sawant from me at first he was shocked en then he said yah sure sure!
So he told me y don't I laugh lol LOL inside mein soch rahi thi tum nehi has rahe hon then y me?
phir meine use hand shake kiya 3 times one when dancin on stage wiv him en inside the small room phir jaane se pehele I looked at him back & gave him a big smile He saw me en ignorin his other fans he gave me abig sweet smile then I turned front en then I proceeded 2 the door; again I looke back 2say my frn rahul is so sweet by smiling , I saw him he was still starin en givin me a sweet smile. And also before tat he signed 5 girls autograph includin me en my frnd wiv my special red pen tats wut I liked the most cuz he didn wanted me 2 go soon while he is attendin other 3 fans. He also gave me smile en waved at me onli while performin on stage but after sumtime busy wiv other kid girls age round 13 14.pehle mujhe laga tat he shows attitude but after he shook hand wiv me for a long time en slowly leavin my hand en givin me abig smile I felt tat isme thodi si insaaniat hein. the thing is he jes needs 2 grow up en be mature like sweetipie one en onli Abhijeet sawant. sorry chinmoyee for the long reply but I jes felt like sharin wiv u en I am originally from kolkata en bengali like u lol LOL

Edited by Amryn - 02 April 2006 at 5:13pm
Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
lucky u Smile
poojabhijeet Groupbie
poojabhijeet
poojabhijeet

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hiii good yaar.
       congrats