Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
HRITHIK, SUZZANNE HAVE A SON

By Aira - Eye TV India Bureau

In the News

click for larger view
There are many things in this world which can make a person happy. And if we are talking about film stars, then leave aside bagging meaty roles or getting awards, the joy of becoming a parent is a class apart. The latest Bollywood star to become a proud father is Hrithik Roshan. His wife Suzzanne gave birth to a healthy boy on Tuesday afternoon. Hrithik had taken a few days off to be with wife during this phase. And though Hrithik wanted a baby girl, he is still ecstatic.

"I was very apprehensive earlier, but Suzzanne is fine and so is the baby, so there is a sense of peace right now. Yes, I was expecting a girl and Suzzanne a boy. But I am very happy with the boy as well," said the new father. The boy has been named Rehan, and we prodded Hrithik a little more about what he would like to be called and which films will he show his son? "I was thinking on the lines of Daddy. I would like Rehan to call me daddy, not very sure about papa. And as far as the films go, well I'll have to ask him which one he would like to see."

click for larger view
The father we saw was very happy. But even the grandparents were beaming with pride and joy. "The baby is gorgeous and Suzzanne is absolutely fine. We are very happy to welcome the new member of the family," said the maternal grandmom- Zarine Khan. Whereas Pinky Roshan said, "I can't imagine Hrithik becoming a father. But both the child and the mother are doing fine and we are absolutely thrilled with this addition."

click for larger view
Obviously, a very happy moment for the entire, Roshan and Khan family. Almost everyone came to see the new born at Mumbai's Nanawati hospital. We found out from Hrithik's dad as to how he was feeling on this day. "I was already a NANA and now I have become a DADA, so it's a great feeling. He looks a little like Hrithik and a little like Suzzane," How about looking like his DADA, we asked. To which he said,"It's good he doesn't look like me otherwise he will have less hair on his scalp," joked grandpa Roshan.

Suzzanne's sisters were also seen though her brother Zayed couldn't make it right then, but cousin Fardeen with wife Natasha in tow, were certainly present to see their nephew. "My heartiest congratulations to Hrithik and Suzzanne. I am a proud uncle today. We are all very happy for them and we are all here together to welcome Rehan. It's party time right now and I wish both of them lots of luck for the future with the baby as they will have sleepless nights now," said uncle Fardeen Khan.

So, a new beginning for Hrithik Roshan. Apart from becoming a father, his film 'Krissh' will also release soon. And let's see if the new born brings luck to his father. Hopefully, yes.

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
cool
congrats to both of them
thanx for sharing the news with us
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top