Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Book2:My Dream PKYEK-Completed-Imp Note Pg142 (Page 26)

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Originally posted by hpoirotac

awesome update dishu...i so liked your idea of abhiya's wedding...but i feel bad for t...it must be terrible,a situation like that...
maithli made me laugh though-imagining her reaction when she realises exactly how besharam her sati savitri abhayendra has become...poor metz . LOL
do continue soon!
finally someone looked into T's situation. thnx shreya. i was wondering if i didnt do justice to that part. I tried to describe that horror, while still not going for gory details, so it did not brought out the desired effect I guess, but at least you grasped how terrible the situation must have been for T. 
Metz... ha ha LOL

i think you described it very wellSmile

Edited by hpoirotac - 23 December 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

anukrati19 Senior Member
anukrati19
anukrati19

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
   AWESOME UPDATE DISHU. BECHARI MAITHLI HUMARE ABHAY KI TAPASYA BHANGH NAHI KAR PAYI.BECHARI T.REALLY EXCITED FOR ABHIYA WEDDING. EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE. UPDATE SOON THANX 4 PM.

Edited by anukrati - 24 December 2011 at 12:04am

..Bournville..

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hey dishu a big hug for u Hug what an update dear poor T felt really bad for her n her condition is terrible yaar she can see what jeh is doing with her c can hear it in her sense of mind but cant do anything 2 stop it though c wants 2 + doing thinngs c didnt want 2 do must b scary n enough to drive her insane Ouchn abhiyas wedding is on its way yayyy Partyn want 2 c metz reaction when c will come 2 know that her sats savitra abhay kitna besharam ho chuka hai ROFL that will b something must watch LOL update soon n take care Smile

..Bournville..

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update dishu,u describe soo well T condition n metz feeling but feeling bad for T so soon now hybrid will born.loved chaandeena conversation abt abhiya,wow now abhiya marriage will happen,i am waiting for it.haseena is so sweet marriage hogi pia ke pasand ki,christian n indian wedding both par plz sindoor mangulsuter pehna ok.

..Bournville..

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Lovely!! U too made AbhIya hv the eng and ind wedding lk me!! And THANK GOD to noe tht Abhayendre "Abhay" Raichand had his first time wid Pia!! ;)

..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

That was really good how you described T's feeling Dishu... I felt soo bad for her Ouch
I mean how terrible it is when someone is doing everything in sane mind but widout will knowing she dont want to but still doing it... Ouch
lets see how she will react about the baby... and waiting for abhiya wedding now.. combo theme idea is really good Embarrassed 
Thnx Tanzie. The baby will be a shock to her, but she will hardly be remaining in her senses for long during that period.
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pavi.Dravid119

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

18+ update. Blushing idk how to write thatTongue
and yes, T's situation is something really terrible and enough to drive one insane. 
u do knw hw to write it Wink nahi aata toh bhi seekh lo LOL
I wish T's child whn old enough gets to knw about his mom [ T nt Maithili's probs ] n takes a biggg badla with Jeh Angry Jeh's pathetic !! He should've intimated whn T wsn possessd .. I mean awhh Confused
I am going to keep that option for now. The child will definitely come to know truth later, but the reaction I hv kept open for now. and Jeh had to do it in T's possessed state only as only then will the baby be the vampire-werewolf hybrid
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

I love to read ur story very much. I want a update soon. Although pkyek has ended but by reading
these story i feel that pkyek has not ended and will come back. You are a very good writer. Pls continue.
will surely update by tonight. Embarrassed

Go to top