The Three Wayward Sharmas After Today...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Not much to say as much as to discuss .. 

Now, time and again, we always say that the Sharmas should learn from "this" or should be affected by "that" .. although like a repetitive cycle they continue to live as parasites on the hard work Indira puts in to support, feed, and keep the family together.

So to expect changes after these last few sets of episodes seems like a false hope but what do you think about these three questions I have?

1)Will Munna-bhaisaab really exact some type of revenge or show his anger at Indira's "deceit?"  Do you feel like this is where his character will go grey?  From his dialogue, I felt like he took it for granted that Indira would always do what she says, and instead she played the game like all the other Sharmas...although, instead of putting the Power of Attorney in her name for her own benefit- she did it for the better of the family.  Indira will probably give him her stern explanations, as usual, but do you feel like she'll say, "Munna-bhaisaab, this is in my name until after a month .. so that Inder Sharma can't trick our Mother again.." Or something like that?

2) Will Mandira have an epiphany & change her ways?  Until there is someone to remind her of her limits, like Indira giving Mandira a stare for wearing a short dress and crossing her legs instead of a more demure pose, this girl will do whatever she wants.  It's legitimately her way or the highway .. and whenever a problem arises, she just uses the highway patrol to her advantage.  The favor forever forgotten.  Who knows what she will do, but I do not see where in this track, she will understand her own mistakes and become a better individual..  

3)  Inder Sharma, our wonderful self-serving, and self-involved father figure.  Now, that he is aware that Indira has the Power of Attorney, will he try softening her?  Will he try to project a fake image of himself, which Indira could believe, and act out some type of plan which will cause Indira to trust him .. only to have him shatter it all to pieces by continuing with his super mall idea? 

This was what ran through my head today...what do you think?  I know it's only Monday, but I do not think the last two points will occur until Thursday/Friday earliest..
Edited by moksha89 - 12 years ago
They won't change for better am sure...they would only grown greyer and greyer...Munna Bhaisab would hate Indira post this. Mandira would still blame Indira for her plight and Inder would use his fake ways to insigate Munna/Kutumb against Indira...bass...yehi hoga yehi ho sakta hai
Yeah, I agree with you Rinky.  Honestly, they follow such a vicious cycle .. and no matter how affected we are, as an audience, this family continues to fight against changing their ways & viewpoints with such defiance.  I wonder what the HD creatives will do to break this cycle and make these grey members bad/good characters. 
they would use rishi for this purpose...as far as i can see the show moving they would show the family blaming indira even more after she brings back mandira...and wham rishi kumar arrives as saviour...he would mess up for sure but lesser i guess...else i dont see the cvs making the family like indira on their own