Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Some ROY moments at the SPA 2006:)))

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi people! Awww..Ronit rocked the whole thing all over again yaar! *sigh* he's such a great charmer..yaar he was just too goof for words..

Before putting up the official Ronit-update some ROY moments from the awards- Rohit Roy, his younger bro was on the stage to give away some award and then he asked his co-presenter if he can be a good son..so she said no because you dont have anyone to take revenge against!

So she asked him whether his mom had her jewellery mortgaged to someone and Rohit said-"No no..why will SHE have her jewellery mortgaged? Does she??!" and he looked at Ronit...and then Ronit just smiled SO much..and he just smiled and smiled and then it finally broke into laughter...lolzzz...

And then before announcing the best beta award, Rohit asked for some guesses and Ronit shouted-"Karan". Rohit opened the envelope and said-"Mera bhai kabhi jhoot nahi bolta- it IS Karan!" Awww..that was just SO sweeet of him yaar:))

HE ROCKED TOTALLY! Here's a pic of Ronit and Neelam from the awards..awww..they look cho chweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Long live them!

Mannn...he looks just like a prince...!! My prince charming...lucky  lucky Neelam!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Yo sukhi:):)Thanks for the pic...n these Lovely ROY moments!!!! He is a total charmer.... i simply loved his speech when he came to present apara with her award... n i felt like hugging him tighttttttt every time i saw him giving those killerly dimpled smiles.... awwwww my baby!!! 😳
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
thanxxx sukhi
yogesh
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anytime Yogesh..did u see the awards???
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
im watching the awards now yaar he is looking so hawt yaar and the when he touched savitas feet when he got the awards awwwwww