Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Some ROY moments at the awards;))))

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi people! Awww..Ronit rocked the whole thing all over again yaar! *sigh* he's such a great charmer..yaar he was just too goof for words..

Before putting up the official Ronit-update some ROY moments from the awards- Rohit Roy, his younger bro was on the stage to give away some award and then he asked his co-presenter if he can be a good son..so she said no because you dont have anyone to take revenge against!

So she asked him whether his mom had her jewellery mortgaged to someone and Rohit said-"No no..why will SHE have her jewellery mortgaged? Does she??!" and he looked at Ronit...and then Ronit just smiled SO much..and he just smiled and smiled and then it finally broke into laughter...lolzzz...

And then before announcing the best beta award, Rohit asked for some guesses and Ronit shouted-"Karan". Rohit opened the envelope and said-"Mera bhai kabhi jhoot nahi bolta- it IS Karan!" Awww..that was just SO sweeet of him yaar:))

HE ROCKED TOTALLY! Here's a pic of Ronit and Neelam from the awards..awww..they look cho chweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Long live them!

Mannn...he looks just like a prince...!! My prince charming...lucky  lucky Neelam!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i havent watched the whole thing yet but yaar they look chhooo chwwweeet in that pic
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww, he looks cho chweet!!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Yo sukhi:):)Thanks for the pic...n these Lovely ROY moments!!!! He is a total charmer.... i simply loved his speech when he came to present apara with her award... n i felt like hugging him tighttttttt every time i saw him giving those killerly dimpled smiles.... awwwww my baby!!! 😳
NasH20 thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update sukhi...he really was looking good tonight...as usual 😳 ...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He looked straight out from a fairy-tale..awwwww!!! I love him just sO MUCH! 😳
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
aww!
thats so sweet!
thanx for sharing!
panjaban10 thumbnail
i cant find the full version of the awards!**sigh**
the only person who not only thanked his audeince but also mentioned the other 2 persons who played mihir before him.so nice to see such a huble speech.i have never seen in my life such a celebrity who is such a humble person in real life.way to go.proud to be a ronitfan.the surprising thing is he does it everytime.really great.
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya, guyz Ronit sir rocked yesterday as alwzyzzzzz. he was very happy and was laughing and enjoying wid his sseta and laxman.remember wid all these momemts some moments r here IN THE JINGLE PERODY OF FAV.MAA.THE LINES WERE
AMMA RE AMMA RE
YE HAI SUB KI FAV. MAA RE
TULSI BHI KAMAL KARTI HAI, BETON KO BEHAAL KARTI HAI
   PRERNA BHI SHARMATII HI NAHIN APNE BACHON KI BHI HALF DIKHTII HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD, i was also luaghing like a hell wid him
and,in one jingle
(tulsi cums )BHAGWAAN BAN KAR SAAS KO DI MUKTI
              BETE KI BHI KARDI CHUTTI
     BACHA MIHIR..............YE HAI TULSI!!!
[OH,MY GOD..............I CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT MOMENTLOL] 😆 😆 AND THEN IN FAV.JODI
PRERNA TO HAI TENSION FREE
BAJAJ HAIN US KI MUTTI MEIN
BAJAJ-PRERNA KERTE HAIN AISH
ANURAGH BHARTA HAI AHAIN 😆
any wayz my sweetooooooooooo was looking tooo hot and handsome In all his humble speech he thanked to amar and inder (mihir) and was really imotional to savita
i want 2 hug him and kisses him a lot!!!!!!!!!my sweeto