Apurva v/s Iq....Mona v/s Neha

Posted: 18 years ago
Iq and Neha are virtually campaigning for Anuj Sharma of Indian Idol....

While..... Mona and Apurva are campaigning for Karunya....

Is this a ploy to garner votes for a particular candidate??

If that is the case shouldn't the more popular jodi... ie, Iq Neha campaign for the more deserving candidate Karunya?? Everyone (The judges, jury) agrees that Karunya is the most deserving candidate.... Then why is Anuj Sharma being promoted by Angad and Kripa??

Or is it that Mona and Apurva are considered more popular... Than Iq Neha??
I doubt if it is the personal opinion of the actors....Cuz it seems absolutely wierd... That Angad and Kripa should campaign for one person.... While Armaan and Jassi campaigns for the other....
There is some pattern being followed here....

So does that mean Apurva is more popular than Iq? and...Mona is more popular than Neha..?? And Armaan Jassi are more popular than Angad Kripa...?? AJK proves otherwise.....

And how come Sandeep is not getting so much publicity?? Are Shakti and Kanchi campaigning for him...???

dun think so much bout it...its jus der job..n der jus giving all of em a fair chance
KArishma****
Originally posted by swordfishh

If that is the case shouldn't the more popular jodi... ie, Iq Neha campaign for the more deserving candidate Karunya?? Everyone (The judges, jury) agrees that Karunya is the most deserving candidate.... Then why is Anuj Sharma being promoted by Angad and Kripa??

I doubt if it is the personal opinion of the actors....Cuz it seems absolutely wierd... That Angad and Kripa should campaign for one person.... While Armaan and Jassi campaigns for the other....

So does that mean Apurva is more popular than Iq? and...Mona is more popular than Neha..?? And Armaan Jassi are more popular than Angad Kripa...?? AJK proves otherwise.....

And how come Sandeep is not getting so much publicity?? Are Shakti and Kanchi campaigning for him...???

ria dii u noe i love u re 👏👏

I dont think its a matter of popularity contest between campaigning stars, I think its just to give a fair playing field; Jassi and Armaan campaigning for Karuniya, while Angad and Kripa for Anuj. No biggie.

Originally posted by swordfishh

well said 😊

Originally posted by Desi Pride

dun think so much bout it...its jus der job..n der jus giving all of em a fair chance
KArishma****

Its not fair... One person is getting more publicity over the other....Its not equal....

A-K have croossed armaan jassi as well as proven by AJK!!
😳
anyone can know how much i like apurva seeing my siggy 😆 😆

if i had nnothing left in the world also i wud never watch apurva.. he is great actor fr telly.. but not for me.. 😳
exaclty who cares but for me Iqbal will always on top 😳
GAWD!!! 😡 People!!! AKJ has proved it that Iq Neha are more popular....BUT WHY IS SONY DOING IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND....

Let me get to the point....
Iqbal-Neha fans....PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO WHAT SONY HAS ASKED THEM TO SAY..... 😆