India-Forums

Mamta
Mamta

Discussion Of The Week! (Page 2)

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Tanisha is the worst mother a kid can have. I pity Krish, bcos, fate made himto go into the arms of a cruel lady as soon as he was born. But, Krish is very very lucky to have got a father like Akshay. Akshay can do anything for Krish.

Tanisha has to fail one day in her plans, the truth about Mamta being Krish's mother has to come out soon, i guess. Now that, Akshay has thought od divorcing Tanisha, bcos she slept with another guy, there is nothing happening between them now... The relationship is sort of broken. Now, the only ray of hope Tanisha has to carry on with her marriage to Akshay is Krish. Tanisha will again play a trick, blackmail Akshay, i feel, for krish.... Btu i think Mamta is the only person who can help Krish and Akshay come out of this situation. Many things will change if Mamta reveals that she is Krish's mother. I think the day is not far off, when this will happen...

Thanks Tansha for making this topic.... I really enjoyed replying to it... Tongue

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
um nice topic. . i agree with most . but i have one thing in my mind that. inspite of Mumta is gonna help out Aksay & Kris, but her sister Nandni is made a big mess mess for her Already.
i doubt cause of her mumta might face alot of prolems in the future, see she already have her biggest enmey (Tanisha ) in the house.
i,m not sure i i made sense here or not.
tell me what r u guys think about this.... Embarrassed
ArabPearl Groupbie
ArabPearl
ArabPearl

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Well I guess it will take a long time before the secret is out. Tanisha will play alot of tricks. As for Tanisha being Krishs mom. Legally she is ... period. Mamta gave him up at birth. She had her circumstances and even though they don't completely excuse her behaviour it doens't go against her character. I like the way Mamtas character is worked out so far. She is sweet, kind and carring but at the same time she has a strong personality and knows what she wants. She is definately Krishs mom.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Will Mamta be able to expose Tanisha and get the son Krish? Does Tanisha deserve to be called krish's mom??

hmm...well like every other serial this will happen..but after like a million years LOL ...
you can't blame tanish for the way she is...it's her parents fault that she is so bad now...kids learn everything from their parents...so yea..
mamta will get her son...but as i said after like a million years...
and no tanish doesn't deserve to be called krish's mom...she doesn't love him even a bit...all she cares about is money...it's better if krish goes to mamta...
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Guys you all r doing well Tongue ..This friday i'll change the topic and if anyone has any idea please PM me or Sree [ if sree doesnt mind ]....thanx once again fro taking time doing all this. this realli means alot to me... Tongue

Luv tansha
Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

Hey Guys,

This is the starting of DOTW! This will be on till next sunday..do take part..guys in order to make this forum intersting we all need to do something about it so get started!

Mods please make this a sticky topic! thanx

Topic

Will Mamta be able to expose Tanisha and get the son Krish?

I think sooo....

Does Tanisha deserve to be called krish's mom??

Nooo ! i love krishieeee

Take Care

Love Tansha

Go to top