Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArabPearl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well I guess it will take a long time before the secret is out. Tanisha will play alot of tricks. As for Tanisha being Krishs mom. Legally she is ... period. Mamta gave him up at birth. She had her circumstances and even though they don't completely excuse her behaviour it doens't go against her character. I like the way Mamtas character is worked out so far. She is sweet, kind and carring but at the same time she has a strong personality and knows what she wants. She is definately Krishs mom.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Will Mamta be able to expose Tanisha and get the son Krish? Does Tanisha deserve to be called krish's mom??

hmm...well like every other serial this will happen..but after like a million years 😆 ...
you can't blame tanish for the way she is...it's her parents fault that she is so bad now...kids learn everything from their parents...so yea..
mamta will get her son...but as i said after like a million years...
and no tanish doesn't deserve to be called krish's mom...she doesn't love him even a bit...all she cares about is money...it's better if krish goes to mamta...
Tansha thumbnail
Guys you all r doing well 😛 ..This friday i'll change the topic and if anyone has any idea please PM me or Sree [ if sree doesnt mind ]....thanx once again fro taking time doing all this. this realli means alot to me... 😛

Luv tansha
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tansha

Hey Guys,

This is the starting of DOTW! This will be on till next sunday..do take part..guys in order to make this forum intersting we all need to do something about it so get started!

Mods please make this a sticky topic! thanx

Topic

Will Mamta be able to expose Tanisha and get the son Krish?

I think sooo....

Does Tanisha deserve to be called krish's mom??

Nooo ! i love krishieeee

Take Care

Love Tansha