Mamta

Discussion Of The Week!

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Guys,

This is the starting of DOTW! This will be on till next sunday..do take part..guys in order to make this forum intersting we all need to do something about it so get started!

Mods please make this a sticky topic! thanx

Topic

Will Mamta be able to expose Tanisha and get the son Krish? Does Tanisha deserve to be called krish's mom??

Take Care

Love Tansha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I THINK IT WILL TAKE A WHILE BEFORE TANISHA WILL BE EXPOSE THAT SHE IS NOT KRISH'S REAL MOTHER AND MAMTA IS... THOUGH I FEEL THAT IN THE COMING WEEK OF THE SHOW (US EPISODES) I FEEL THAT AKSHAY WILL FIND OUT, BUT THE WHOLE FAMILY WUN FIND OUT YET TILL LATER ON.. N OBVIOUSLY TANISHA DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED KIRSH'S MOTHER, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIM,

ANYWAYS THIS IS MY VIEWS.. COME OM PPL SAY UR VIEWS TOO
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope that Mamta claims Krish, cuz tanish doesnt deserve the title of Krish's mom. I mean she hates the kid, can take care of him, nor wants to.
If it was like in Sindoor where sundari pretended to luv her 'son' nd raised him til he was 25ish, then maybe that title can be earned
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tansha for starting this thread. I have made it a sticky so that all read it and start posting their views...

So come on friends, let us use this thread to know everyone here more... Let us make this section more and more interactive... πŸ˜›
Tansha thumbnail

Thanx alot Sree for making dis a sticky topic..I highly apperciate it😳😳thanx everyone for taking ur time doing this..πŸ˜›

I personally think Tanisha doesnt deserve to be a woman, mother,wife becuase she doesnt haev the quality for anything like that..All she wants is MONEY nothing else..I wish Mamta exposes tansiha soon and get her kicked out of the house..

Luv tanzzz

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago
Ruvneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate tanisha but krish loves mamta so much and so does mamta so y doesnt tanisha just love him
anjali2 thumbnail

Tanisha is a b****!! 😑 😑 .....she doesn't even deserve to be called a mother.She is a selfish devil that must be eliminated from this world. 😑

Edited By Moderator: Please do not use profanity here!!!

Edited by sree - 18 years ago
sanya_s thumbnail

As the serial has to continue for a long time..I think tanisha's truth will come out only a long time later.. And Tanisha definitely does not deserve to be Krish's mom..she is a shame for motherhood..she is too wicked, selfish..n she has no feminine feelings as far as I know..
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tanisha is the worst mother a kid can have. I pity Krish, bcos, fate made himto go into the arms of a cruel lady as soon as he was born. But, Krish is very very lucky to have got a father like Akshay. Akshay can do anything for Krish.

Tanisha has to fail one day in her plans, the truth about Mamta being Krish's mother has to come out soon, i guess. Now that, Akshay has thought od divorcing Tanisha, bcos she slept with another guy, there is nothing happening between them now... The relationship is sort of broken. Now, the only ray of hope Tanisha has to carry on with her marriage to Akshay is Krish. Tanisha will again play a trick, blackmail Akshay, i feel, for krish.... Btu i think Mamta is the only person who can help Krish and Akshay come out of this situation. Many things will change if Mamta reveals that she is Krish's mother. I think the day is not far off, when this will happen...

Thanks Tansha for making this topic.... I really enjoyed replying to it... πŸ˜›

sukh thumbnail
um nice topic. . i agree with most . but i have one thing in my mind that. inspite of Mumta is gonna help out Aksay & Kris, but her sister Nandni is made a big mess mess for her Already.
i doubt cause of her mumta might face alot of prolems in the future, see she already have her biggest enmey (Tanisha ) in the house.
i,m not sure i i made sense here or not.
tell me what r u guys think about this.... 😳