Phir Hath Mein Sharab hai,Sach bolta hun mein-E116 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MR21

gulaal is waiting for kesar n gulaal wakes talli who is sleeping in hall n asks her to go n sleep in her room..talli says she will stay as she wants to ask kesar that where was he till now...gulaal says u can ask it tomorrow...talli says he has to eat food also na...gulaal says i will serve him food n if u say i will scold him on behalf of u...talli smiles n says no...i will do that...talli leaves to sleep...

Hi Prachu, Aditi 😊

wifey waiting for her pati dev😳 and Mansi is good even in this little scene.I mean that tiny yawn makes the scene so realistic😊

kesar friend drops kesar on kesars bike n kesar says sorry for what ever he did...kesar hardly able to walk with his muddy shoe...gulaal listens his foot steps n opens the door n just then he rests his hands on the walls...he just gives a careless look at her...she asks kahaa gayaa tha...he ignores her n starts walking to his room...she sees his muddy foot steps n his drowsy way of walking...she closes the door n calls him...n says tujhse kuch poochrahi hoon...kahaa gayaa tha...he takes support of side walls of staircase...she says tujhe andhaaza hai ki sab log chintha karrahe they...dushy is seeing all this...she says khaane pe raah dekhrahe they teri...par tu hai..bhina kissi koh kuch bhi kahe...n he starts walking n is abt to fall down n she get holds his hand...he immediately brushes of her hand n gives a anger look...he says mujhe tere sahaare ki zaroorath nahi hai...she calls him but he goes to his room...

from the time Kesar sees Gulaal, the scene goes into another level. I remember seeing one of Neil's interview where he said dat after this particular epi, he felt Kesar- Neil's acting exponentially rises, we also feel and understand Kesar more

kesar friend drops kesar on kesars bike n kesar says sorry for what ever he did...kesar hardly able to walk with his muddy shoe...gulaal listens his foot steps n opens the door n just then he rests his hands on the walls...he just gives a careless look at her...

she asks kahaa gayaa tha...he ignores her n starts walking to his room...she sees his muddy foot steps n his drowsy way of walking...she closes the door n calls him...n says tujhse kuch poochrahi hoon...kahaa gayaa tha...he takes support of side walls of staircase...she says tujhe andhaaza hai ki sab log chintha karrahe they...dushy is seeing all this...she says khaane pe raah dekhrahe they teri...par tu hai..bhina kissi koh kuch bhi kahe...n he starts walking n is abt to fall down n she get holds his hand...he immediately brushes of her hand n gives a anger look...he says mujhe tere sahaare ki zaroorath nahi hai...she calls him but he goes to his room...

he enters his room n his mask of anger is not there now...he sits on his bed n looks at vasants photo n then he takes his morchan n starts playing it n slowly he goes into sleep...gulaal enters his room n the sound of door wakes him up as she closes the room door...he asks dharwaaja kyun bhand kiya...she says kyun ki agar mere alaawa kissi koh bhi patha chala ki tu peeke aayaa hai ...toh bhoochaal aajaayega...mein nahi chaahthi ki koi bhi tujhe aise haalath mein dekhe kesar...he stands n says kisne kahaa ki meine pee hai...meine koi pee vee nahi hai...she says woh toh dhikh raha hai...he sits on bed n says haa pee...toh kounsa badaa pahaad tootgayaa...she says kya...he says mera mann kiya...peeli meine...mera mann hai mein jo karna hai mein karoonga...tu koun hothi mujhe rokhne waali...

he enters his room n his mask of anger is not there now...he sits on his bed n looks at vasants photo n then he takes his morchan n starts playing it n slowly he goes into sleep...

gulaal enters his room n the sound of door wakes him up as she closes the room door...he asks dharwaaja kyun bhand kiya...she says kyun ki agar mere alaawa kissi koh bhi patha chala ki tu peeke aayaa hai ...toh bhoochaal aajaayega...mein nahi chaahthi ki koi bhi tujhe aise haalath mein dekhe kesar...he stands n says kisne kahaa ki meine pee hai...meine koi pee vee nahi hai...she says woh toh dhikh raha hai...he sits on bed n says haa pee...toh kounsa badaa pahaad tootgayaa...she says kya...he says mera mann kiya...peeli meine...mera mann hai mein jo karna hai mein karoonga...tu koun hothi mujhe rokhne waali...

he enters his room n his mask of anger is not there now...he sits on his bed n looks at vasants photo n then he takes his morchan n starts playing it n slowly he goes into sleep...gulaal enters his room n the sound of door wakes him up as she closes the room door...he asks dharwaaja kyun bhand kiya...she says kyun ki agar mere alaawa kissi koh bhi patha chala ki tu peeke aayaa hai ...toh bhoochaal aajaayega...mein nahi chaahthi ki koi bhi tujhe aise haalath mein dekhe kesar...he stands n says kisne kahaa ki meine pee hai...meine koi pee vee nahi hai...she says woh toh dhikh raha hai...he sits on bed n says haa pee...toh kounsa badaa pahaad tootgayaa...she says kya...he says mera mann kiya...peeli meine...mera mann hai mein jo karna hai mein karoonga...tu koun hothi mujhe rokhne waali...

ok I always laugh when I reach this part and I hear Kesar say that😆Kyun Kesar why are you so scared?
after he says maine koi pee vee nahi hai he just falls on the bed not able to stand upright anymore.loved Neil's acting here.perfect.not overdone at all👏 reminded me of Golu's bhang drama.very similar na
Originally posted by Geeshani

Neil and Manasi make it so real. Gulaal disgusted by the smell of alcohol, Kesar lowers his eyes for a bit, still maintaining his anger and brattiness. Karle Kesu, Gulaal will b back in her Singham avataar😆
Prachu(if I may call you so) Gulaal in singham avatar.lekin 6 pack ka kya hoga😆 bechara Kesar never expected that from Gulaal na.he looked shocked and thoda nasha bhi uthar gaya when Gulaal splashed that jug of water😃
Originally posted by minizz

ok I always laugh when I reach this part and I hear Kesar say that😆Kyun Kesar why are you so scared?

🤣 ROFLMAO!
Remember the chhi scene...He asks Gulaal why is she in his room
Another scene, JK says dat she gave him da blanket, the way he holds da blanket like an abla mard🤣