Gulaal

Phir Hath Mein Sharab hai,Sach bolta hun mein-E116

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aaj toh kya kahu...NB surpassed himself in acting...He had it all today...
anger and remorse, brattiness and small glimpses of the chhotu Kesar, violence and tears...

today he was at his best...

And perhaps we see his side of the story...the vulnerable child that was still hankering for his best friend..his soul mate...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Pics...

geeshy...Aaj tu kya karegi😛
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti,what a lovely title.that music video used to be my fav long ago.The little girl in that was so cute😊

This was the scene that really made me feel wholeheartedly for Kesar.and Neil was absolutely brilliant here.Right from his drunken steps to his breaking down in front of Vasant bha's photo,for the first time we get to feel how truly alone and distressed this guy actually is.His vulnerability,fears and suspicions-all come tumbling out and I felt so sad for him here.bechara😭

my fav dialogue in the scene between Kesar and Gulaal is the one where Kesar defiantly asks her "tu kaun hoti hai..." and then Gulaal proceeds to splash water on him and replies "ab apne aap se pooch ki main kaun hoti hoon".love that dialogue a lot.

looking forward to the discussions.

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 

I like the title  😃

ye cheez lajwaab hai, sach bolta hoon main 😳

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kesar the alcoholic!! No wonder Gullu was fed up with him...started when he was a kid..but at least we got the pareshani scene because of his pareshani with alcohol!! 😆 Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Geeshu🤗...wow yaar...awesome gifs👏
more over no talli🥳
I am very happy as my posts will be less tallified today

mrs.hughjackman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

Srushti,what a lovely title.that music video used to be my fav long ago.The little girl in that was so cute😊

This was the scene that really made me feel wholeheartedly for Kesar.and Neil was absolutely brilliant here.Right from his drunken steps to his breaking down in front of Vasant bha's photo,for the first time we get to feel how truly alone and distressed this guy actually is.His vulnerability,fears and suspicions-all come tumbling out and I felt so sad for him here.bechara😭

my fav dialogue in the scene between Kesar and Gulaal is the one where Kesar defiantly asks her "tu kaun hoti hai..." and then Gulaal proceeds to splash water on him and replies "ab apne aap se pooch ki main kaun hoti hoon".love that dialogue a lot.

looking forward to the discussions.

hi 😃. me taking a brk frm studies and posting a quickie.

we wer all wondering when gullu changed frm " meri kasam to vasantbha ki kasam" and i realized this epi was quite significant esp when kesar asks "tu kaun hoti hai" really hurt gulaal. after this epi she finally gave up. she never asked him to do anything for her sake- it totally changed to " Vasant ki kasam " and "Apne Vasant bha ke khatir"

Anyway, me going back to studying.
Bye😊
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good title Srush, you are just great finding these amazing titles and songs that's so apt for the episode..and Gheesu…aaj to tu bahut sad hogi per main bahut happy shappy yaar…Kesu's best always comes after  downing few glasses na…Anju's right about bhang scene too…who can forget that classic "oi gulaal kaha mar gayi" and "Tu hai meri pareshani Tu" ahh can't wait for that one…

But today's episode is all about Gullal's unwavering trust in her Kesar ,she is not afraid to close that door behind her and get into all argumentative mode to make him realise his mistakes ….that's acknowledgement that she will never ever give up on him and the subsequent realisation and breakdown from Kesu was cult above everything else na…it had  remorse, frustration, anger, pain, sorrow, grief, loneliness and  that cry of sheer helplessness…ahh! he broke my heart  with that…..

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

my fav😳

I loved each and every one of them Geeshu.Great job👏

Jini,All the Best😊I am so glad my exam days are far behind😆about the scene I feel even though she was hurt she completely shut down only after Kesar went to her parent's place without taking her.I remember she was so excited,even planned a shopping trip with Kesar which the idiot refused(baad mein bahut pachthaya)😭Here she still used that haq that's why the dialogue "ab apne aap se pooch ki main kaun hoon".Well that's my opinion😊

Aditi,I loved your write up a lot.and true Kesar ne nahi piya hotha tho hame pareshani ho jaathi😉

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago