Where the chemistry has gone bet Arshi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends,

I am losing interest in IPKKND nowadays because nowadays
the chemistry between both Arnav and Khushi is vanishing and its not like before(before dewali was awsome.)
Now I can see the feel in Arnav's eyes but Khushi is behaving as if nothing has happened. How can the CV's change the track like this. 

They shud bring back the same feeling as before where they both
can sense each others presence without even seeing. 

I don't think its lack of chemistry between the two that has brought about this change.
Its what happened. ASR was engaged. Khushi was engaged. ASR rejected Khushi. Its not a lack of chemistry--its just that she is now Fully convinced, that just like he said, there was nothing between them.
The distance he wanted is there now.
But I still sense chemistry. Its just they have less and less reasons to interact, and they're rarely alone--so we have less opportunities to see it maybe.
Don't loose hope. Trust the writers--- this indifference Khushi feels is a good thing.

yes u r right. But what do i feel is its the righ time for CV's to show the love confession beween them and move the story by Arnav's past life Shyam and lavanya's and any newe turn.

So that we can see different face of Arnav and Kam will Khusi (their love life). or else same drama will continue and the confession will be at the end  the serial.

what do u guys think? wont u need any romantic scenes like how they showed in dewali.
Originally posted by Charishma

I don't think its lack of chemistry between the two that has brought about this change.
Its what happened. ASR was engaged. Khushi was engaged. ASR rejected Khushi. Its not a lack of chemistry--its just that she is now Fully convinced, that just like he said, there was nothing between them.
The distance he wanted is there now.
But I still sense chemistry. Its just they have less and less reasons to interact, and they're rarely alone--so we have less opportunities to see it maybe.
Don't loose hope. Trust the writers--- this indifference Khushi feels is a good thing.

yeah...it started after the engagement news was broken to Arnav after that it was constantly reminded to her by Arnav that she is engaged...the hurt in his eyes would always remind her...

and it was good that she kept her distance cause thats the way it shud be...
Don't worry too much - the chemistry is still there - you just might have to wait a little while to see the full blown-out romance you appear to want. Don't forget that IPKKND is different from other serials and needs to be followed closely to understand fully.
Hv patience dear, it will gv u its sweet fruits wen time will come. I still find d chemistry btwn dem. Thodi si sidetrack ho gayi hai to gv lil more importance to other characters but sooner it will b on track.
IPKKND is NOT your run of the mill "boy meets girl" story! It is a bit more mature in it's handling of the material!

The track prior to Diwali was showing the two falling in love! Post Diwali, it was about ASR regressing and breaking Khushi's heart! THEN Khushi got engaged too! ASR found out and HE was hurt in turn!

NOW we have come to the point where BOTH are finally free of their respective relationships! However, Khushi may have been acting like she dosent care, coz she didnt think she could afford the luxury of caring about Arnav OR his relationship status!

HE is the one who tried to get close to her, and THEN pushed her away! SO just as HE wished, she is keeping her distance! One reason is HIS behaviour and his perceived commitment to La, and other was also HER own committment status! But NOW, non of that is a concern!

SO lets see how things progress from here!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Chemistry is still here. I think Cvs are doing a very good job. Both ASR n Khushi are highly principled ppl.
Khushi's realised her feelings for Arnav n after the near kiss scene, she was completely sure n she immediately went to face ASR with it. I applauded the girl when she said - nahin understand. U make me understand, wat was that!!
A courageous girl indeed.👏

A confused Arnav chickened out!! Weakness is not a word in his dictionary, went inside n blurted out - i'm marrying La. He immediately regretted that but ASR being ASR would have never accepted to admit it!!
Then he discovered Khushi is engaged. Gosh wasn't he enraged, jealous n wat not... : u didn't bother to tell me!! Faraq parta hain dammit kyunki...

Since then no Rabba Ves!! They have both been running away from each other. Understandable, right?
ASR would never chase an engaged girl n Khushi would not intentionally hurt La who is a good friend.
I'm sure romance is on the cards as from this week n onwards since both are now free!!😛 Chemistry will b back till the next fiasco of course😆