Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Can we really have wildcard entry now ? (Page 2)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawancool

cud b double eviction...if so, contestants will guess abt secret room...

just found out - wild card entry competition is between mahek, shonali n laxmi...

I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Originally posted by sha1

This wild card entry idea is sheer stupidity and favoritism. PERIOD. Wink

They should instead make the WCE on the finale and by default make them win..LOL That defies all the logic whatsoever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Ideally wild card entry should be 4 weeks before final...

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-shyamsmonu_tan

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.

It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Ideally wild card entry should be 4 weeks before final...

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.

That is exactly my point. I bet PM was made a guest and could have been later converted to contestant. Her timing was perfect to be a wild card contestant. But wham came the Mahek eviction and Salman bhai growled over it.

Edited by monu_tan - 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsnishu786

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.

It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.

I fully agree with this and host has a big role in deciding what to manipulate and in favor of whom Ermm
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

Thats exactly the point. Changing the rules for someone and terming it as Wild Card Entry doesnt hide the relative manipulation that goes with it.  There are people who say WCE is relevant now, which holds no substance.

Dolly was a TRP raker and she did change her ways when she re-entered the show. She survived for 2-3 weeks and became a finalist. But a mistimed Wild card now fully enables the entrant a direct entry to the finals.

Edited by monu_tan - 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm

shyams

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by pawancool

cud b double eviction...if so, contestants will guess abt secret room...

just found out - wild card entry competition is between mahek, shonali n laxmi...

I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?

frm unofficial source...no links, sorry...

shyams

Go to top