Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Can we really have wildcard entry now ? (Page 2)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 13257

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawancool

cud b double eviction...if so, contestants will guess abt secret room...

just found out - wild card entry competition is between mahek, shonali n laxmi...


I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 12134

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

This wild card entry idea is sheer stupidity and favoritism. PERIOD. Wink


They should instead make the WCE on the finale and by default make them win..LOL That defies all the logic whatsoever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 11665

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Ideally wild card entry should be 4 weeks before final...

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-shyamsmonu_tan

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2003

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.


It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 12134

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Ideally wild card entry should be 4 weeks before final...

Viewers view don't matter much to channel & show ppl...they will go according to their plan.


That is exactly my point. I bet PM was made a guest and could have been later converted to contestant. Her timing was perfect to be a wild card contestant. But wham came the Mahek eviction and Salman bhai growled over it.


Edited by monu_tan - 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsnishu786

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 13257

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

Originally posted by monu_tan

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.


It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.


I fully agree with this and host has a big role in deciding what to manipulate and in favor of whom Ermm
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 12134

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

Originally posted by monu_tan

This is not true. Dolly re entered the show on Week 9 of the 14 Weeks show. She was there for approx 5 weeks before being a finalist.


It's not as much about the timing as it is about the impact on the end result. Especially since Dolly was violent and guttural, but was still given a huge leeway to come back and get a chance to win. PM and Mahek are prissy Stepword Wives compared to her.

I'm not saying Mahek's WC entry is fair. All I'm saying is that BB has always manipulated results/voting/housemate participation in some way.


Thats exactly the point. Changing the rules for someone and terming it as Wild Card Entry doesnt hide the relative manipulation that goes with it.  There are people who say WCE is relevant now, which holds no substance.

Dolly was a TRP raker and she did change her ways when she re-entered the show. She survived for 2-3 weeks and became a finalist. But a mistimed Wild card now fully enables the entrant a direct entry to the finals.


Edited by monu_tan - 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 3918

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by pawancool

cud b double eviction...if so, contestants will guess abt secret room...

just found out - wild card entry competition is between mahek, shonali n laxmi...


I couldn't see any polls on the BB official site. Can you provide me links for that ?


frm unofficial source...no links, sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pooja Missra is Wildcard entry&Symonds contestant.

2 3

Author: Khushi.   Replies: 23   Views: 2003

Khushi. 23 2003 09 December 2011 at 11:49am by larki_punjaban
PM = wildcard entry

Author: sessa   Replies: 0   Views: 324

sessa 0 324 08 December 2011 at 8:09pm by sessa
Andrew SYmonds enters bigg boss next week-WILDCARD

2

Author: natasha-remix   Replies: 15   Views: 1791

natasha-remix 15 1791 03 December 2011 at 10:23am by joshwa22

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index