Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Hussain and Juhi PKP- juhi's 'quote' (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

~aashka~rocks~

IF-Dazzler

~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
sorry im confused!
did hussain and juhi have a fight or something?
y r people saying this stuff?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain and Juhi PKP- juhi's 'quote' (Page 3)" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
weell all is well...hope so

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

They did look a little distant...it was always juhi sitting next to hussain and hugging each other, whispering to each others ears in the previous years...but with hu's marriage things of course changed. Juhi had to sit at the back. I mean it is a change for both of them. Besides, with wife around, one cannot really be huggy huggy with co-star. And if you were Tina and your hubby paid less attention to you, what would you do? I would smack him.

Also Juhi cannot be so free with Hussain when wife is around. It is a little uncomfortable. I guess this is the transition phase. I am sure they are still ver good friends. They just still don't know how to handle themselves publicly after hu's marriage. Before they were too free and now they are trying to be more reserved but to us it seems like they hate each other!!

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

the video was cute. poor hussain. totally got beaten by juhi. cute cute. Wink

i also thought hussain was a little uncomfortable with juhi falling over him...

Edited by admail_bd - 02 April 2006 at 7:16pm

ashwinikumkum

ashwinikumkum

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
mehr wat news did u get frm hu himself.......

abt huju friendship hey comeon guys everything will b alright evenif there is a fight or misunderstanding all will b cleared up soon god is testing their friendship yaar and huju frienship ek bahut hi pyara sa bandhan hai.. Wink

shabzz123

IF-Rockerz

shabzz123

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Friends dont worry bout the fighting thing its all a big time rumor haha if they both were fighting then when hussain was dancing juhi would not say onces more i saw her saying it Smile and plus we dont know if that article was true the juhi did not hug hussain cause this time the cut all that ususally the show but thistime the cut alot from many actor sofriends dont worry

preethi

IF-Sizzlerz

preethi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
ok i accept nothing has happened .
leane hugging thing they did not even congralated each other.what is there if tina was there they could have spoken to each other tina would not have felt bad i am sure Cry .
it loked so funny when they where acting as strangers esp on the stage.
i did'nt liked there behav that day.
i am really sorry if i hurted sombedy.
but i am helpless on seeing huju like that it really disturbs me.i fell like cring Cry Cry Cry

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i am really getting upset now Angry
cum on guys, relax!!
hu-ju are the best of frnds Big smile , why will they fight over such things Ouch , and even if they have fought over sum matters, their fight can't get this bigger that they do not even talk to each other Angry Ouch
it's just some kind of a silly joke Embarrassed
and i don't think tina has anything to do with it coz juhi and her sister were talking to tina, i saw it, after hu's performance wen juhi shouted "once more" and it was hu who stood up first of all wen juhi's name was announced as the winner
it's just that we ppl have always seen hu-ju together and we thought of them as a couple, but we shud not forget that they do have their personal lives, and obviously they cud not hug each other in front of tina, she is his wife
so plz don't take this tissue to heights
(i am sorry if i have hurt any1 by being rude, it's just that i am sick of this topic, i hope you ppl understand Embarrassed Embarrassed )

Post Reply New Post

Go to top