Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: pramita

well yar i think its 100% true that they have some kinda fight...maybe Tina was little jelous of their friendship....but they look like stranger now!! 😭

yea it was more than obvious today

shimmer1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdeepti

all this may be april fool

u cant act for a joke for 4 hrs!!!!!

Moderator's Note:
please avoid double posting

u can alwayz edit ur posts

thanx

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
shimmer1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: damsel~~

awww shimmer dun get upset yaar
i really dun believe in this... as madoo said they were happy for each other then whts the prob..
ju told herself that she didnt want to disturb hu n tina so she stayed away..

please dun get upset
theyr still frndz.. n will alwayz b 😊

ok disturbing is another thing and not congratulating ur best friend is another thing iam sure tina wudnt have minded it if juhi congratulated him. plus she was sitting and talking to tina the whole time so whts wid not disturbing them. plus in the end on stage there was no tina even then they didnt even look at each other it was too obvious!

yah they r sti;; best frnds but as i alwsys blames tina now i also must tell agr tina na hoti to aj kk su saath sath hotey 😡 😡 😡
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shimmer1

ok disturbing is another thing and not congratulating ur best friend is another thing iam sure tina wudnt have minded it if juhi congratulated him. plus she was sitting and talking to tina the whole time so whts wid not disturbing them. plus in the end on stage there was no tina even then they didnt even look at each other it was too obvious!

i didnt only say cuz thats wht i felt but i ave newz from hussain himself!! n rather than believin wht ppl saw i wud believe hussain 😊

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: damsel~~

i didnt only say cuz thats wht i felt but i ave newz from hussain himself!! n rather than believin wht ppl saw i wud believe hussain 😊

kahan se aayi newz....kahin....hope u gt wht am saaying

~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
sorry im confused!
did hussain and juhi have a fight or something?
y r people saying this stuff?
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
weell all is well...hope so
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They did look a little distant...it was always juhi sitting next to hussain and hugging each other, whispering to each others ears in the previous years...but with hu's marriage things of course changed. Juhi had to sit at the back. I mean it is a change for both of them. Besides, with wife around, one cannot really be huggy huggy with co-star. And if you were Tina and your hubby paid less attention to you, what would you do? I would smack him.

Also Juhi cannot be so free with Hussain when wife is around. It is a little uncomfortable. I guess this is the transition phase. I am sure they are still ver good friends. They just still don't know how to handle themselves publicly after hu's marriage. Before they were too free and now they are trying to be more reserved but to us it seems like they hate each other!!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the video was cute. poor hussain. totally got beaten by juhi. cute cute. 😉

i also thought hussain was a little uncomfortable with juhi falling over him...
Edited by admail_bd - 18 years ago