Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shimmer1

shimmer1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

heyy

remember in PKP, when juhi and hussain came and they were talking abt hussain and tina's wedding and stuff. then in the end when hussain started teasing her alot playfully, juhi hit him playfully and she said looking towards the camera ie to us the audience: 

'next news you are going to get....is that hussain and juhi are friends no more...'

i know she was joking then. i just hope this doesnt become true. only ankita can find out and tell us for sure....but even then what if Juhi just so that not to dissappoint her fans tells ankita tht yea they r still friends? ie she cud lie we wud never know....i hope this isnt true but wht did seem very obvious between the two of them were the negative and cold vibesCry

after watching today's spa i feel soo sad becoz our hussain and juhi used to be soooooooo free wid each other, hugging/talking/laughing and today they behaved like strangers didnt even congratulate each other. they stood next to each other on stage smiling at the audience but juhi was turned the other way at prerna and ju and hu didnt even look at each other or make eye contact!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hussain and Juhi PKP- juhi's 'quote'" in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zara29

IF-Rockerz

zara29

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hey
Dont worry...
Im sure it was just a joke yaar... Smile
as fars as SPA is concerned..Its nothing war or wateva Btw Hu & ju...PPl Angry Ouch r just making a mountain of a molehill Embarrassed

x.Asian~Flava.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
yeah i agreew ith zara it's sum joke1

Amany

Amany

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i agree...its some joke....i guess they are acting liek this since they are fightin these dayz in kumkum..nd they dont want ny1 2 suspect them 4 wats goin to happen next...if u guyz understand wat i mean Embarrassed Smile ...but i think something will happen liek a twist or soemthing to get them bak together..this is wat i think... Embarrassed Smile ...just tell me if m wrong tho Embarrassed

taurus

Goldie

taurus

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara29

hey
Dont worry...
Im sure it was just a joke yaar... Smile
as fars as SPA is concerned..Its nothing war or wateva Btw Hu & ju...PPl Angry Ouch r just making a mountain of a molehill Embarrassed

i totaly agree wid zara.........there nothing such serious kinda thing

its jus dat ppl r exploiding it.........Angrywhere as juhi said dat thing in pkp.den it was jus a joke i saw it juhi said it in a funny manner nothing else she wasnt serious at all.................so c'mon guys chiil everything btw dem will b sorted out soon.........!!Clap

mariaam

Goldie

mariaam

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
hey i agree with Zaara.. well they congratulated eachother na when they were receiving their respective awards/... and Ju 2 said ONCE MORE after Hussain's performance, isn't this a great proof? Wink

rdeepti

rdeepti

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
juhi clapped after hussain performance and was saying once more even hussain was happy when juhi received patni award he
guess remember this is april i hope both of them taught to make their fans april fool

pramita

Groupbie

pramita

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
well yar i think its 100% true that they have some kinda fight...maybe Tina was little jelous of their friendship....but they look like stranger now!! Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top