India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

in future what if this happens.....

zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

As everyone has been talking that in future they should bring new guy which i really hope a new guy does come.

Iv just thought of something what if that new guy (lets say his name is karan) turns out to be bani's college friend. Lets say them two use to be really good friends and one day karan had to move to USA becoz some family problems came up so he had to go back to USA. Since then they havent met. So that leaves the question what is Karan doing in Jai's party. Well karan's father is really good friends with jai and they are working together on something. So Karan is working with his father. Jai introduces bani to them, when karan looks at bani and bani looks at karan both of them are shocked to see each other becoz they havent seen each other for 3 years. So bani and karan are staring at each other and finally karan says something to bani like how r u  or hows everyone ..... So jai ask them two  do u know each other and bani tells him we went to same college. So later karan and bani are left alone and they are talking and he finds out that why they moved here and why is she living here but bani doesnt tell him the main reason why she is married to jai. So  few weeks go by karan and bani have spend alot time together and jai starts notice that bani is always with karan and he starts to feel something but he doesnt realise he is feeling jealous over this LOL he tries to ignor his feelings towards bani but he cant do it. So one day bani comes home and jai ask her where was she, she tells him she was with karan and over that jai gets very angry and ends up breaking a glass LOL he goes near her and looks at her in angry way and tells her i want you to stop spending alot time with karan ever since he has came here u are always with him. Bani then tells him why are u so botherd who i go out with, over that jai grabs bani and tells her u will listen to me long as u are married to me u will do what i say. He then let go off bani and walks out the room leaving bani all confussed and scared LOL

LOLzzz sorry for keep babbling on i was really bored so i thought il write something down.

I hope u like my little story lol Big smile

Edited by zara18 - 02 April 2006 at 1:32pm

Premkidiwaani IF-Dazzler
Premkidiwaani
Premkidiwaani

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Zara. I liked it sooooooooooooooo much and want same thing happening in Jai and Bani's life. I just want to see them happy and loving eachother somehow.
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Am glad u like it Smile
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
yeah me 2....i want the sme thing 2 happen aswell.......n den i hope jai sez sorry 4 his behaviour n den slowly finds out that he luvs bni n that after he stopped bani she didnt meet karan.Then karan goes round dere house n asks bani y she aint answerin his calls or meetin him n den jai sez coz shez his wife n den karan sez shez ma frend n den he has a row wiv karan n karan sez that u dnt even luv bani(bcoz after sum weeks he starts 2 understand jai is torturing bani...lol)Jai then sez that'how do u know, i do luv bani'den bani stares at him n they share a look.Bani asks karan 2 leave n he goes but sez i know ur not happy n wat not n she sez'bye'.Then next morin jai n bani keep sharin looks n den jai breaks the silence n sez u know last nite...i was serious n den they both hug n wat not......lol
ARMaanEet IF-Dazzler
ARMaanEet
ARMaanEet

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
sorry guys got a bit carried away with the story.....lol
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
your ideas are great!
Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing
i hope it comes true
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhruvnved 4eva

yeah me 2....i want the sme thing 2 happen aswell.......n den i hope jai sez sorry 4 his behaviour n den slowly finds out that he luvs bni n that after he stopped bani she didnt meet karan.Then karan goes round dere house n asks bani y she aint answerin his calls or meetin him n den jai sez coz shez his wife n den karan sez shez ma frend n den he has a row wiv karan n karan sez that u dnt even luv bani(bcoz after sum weeks he starts 2 understand jai is torturing bani...lol)Jai then sez that'how do u know, i do luv bani'den bani stares at him n they share a look.Bani asks karan 2 leave n he goes but sez i know ur not happy n wat not n she sez'bye'.Then next morin jai n bani keep sharin looks n den jai breaks the silence n sez u know last nite...i was serious n den they both hug n wat not......lol

that was brillant Big smile i think me and u should join and write story LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top