India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Neha & nawab.

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedMain abhi abhi spa dekhke aa rahi hoon.As usual usme Ekta ki raj chala.Par  Saarthi cast se nominated members se na to manasvi nahi Arjun ayathaCry.Only Siddhart,Mamaji Mansen Aur hamari Bhoomika ko dekha.Aur shefali bhi aya tha,I think uski patike saath.

Par mujhe ye dekhke dukh hua ki Neha ne Nawab ki paas me batha tha aur wo jab award lene gaya tab nawabko bahut khush lag raha tha.I am sorry year par mujhe us donoki jodi bilkul acche nehi lagte.Oh God,What happens First Karan with KavitaAngryDead & now Neha may be with Nawab!!!!!!!!Angry

But neha looked so gorgeous & beautiful in a red sareeClapClap.When she went to stage for recieve the award she told that it was totally unexpected to herThumbs Up. She also thanked her mom & dad,Asit bhai,entire Saarthi casts & crews,star plus & obviously all the audiences who voted for her(that means usEmbarrassed.)

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I saw that when Neha went on stage Nawab was very happy..But was Neha sitting with him?.....May be Nawab is happy only for being part of Saarrthi...............Hope so... Smile ....
I hope he is already married warna main phirse dreams dekhna shuru karoongi.......
Embarrassed
LABZ_FAIRY Newbie
LABZ_FAIRY
LABZ_FAIRY

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
did anyone see neha sitting with nawab Confused.i really hate that nawab chalo at least karan didnt come with kavita
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
yeah me saw that heart breaking scene Cry .u know k neha ek award ki comparing k liye bhi ayi thi. i don't know that award but she was lookin sunning Wink
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
woah!!! sory if I offend ne one but Neha...n Nawab??? Confused doesn't seem like a jodi at all, not from ne angle. yep, I also hope dat nawab was happy for his co-star, n nothing else. otherwise watching saarthi will b a little difficult for me!!! LOL
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Neha looked lovely at the awards but I do think she needs to loose some weight ... But I was so thrilled when she went up on stage to get her award.
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Shocked i saw her sitting with him too!!!
first they come to the nominations party together, now this!!!! Angry
im sorry, but i am totally opposed to that jodi!! no way no how, i will never like it if they are together....IF they are that is........ Confused Cry
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
eeeeeeew....neha n nawab!!! Confused i hope they have nuthin in common.. Confused n well i still have to see the awards to see how bhavri was lookin in tht saree..Smile

Go to top