Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Is Hussain-juhi separate from each other?

saikatjuhi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I may be wrong but in this year Star awards I observe Juhi & Hussain, that they r little bit separate from each other in everytime where they may join together.
I tell this on following basis--

1. When Hussain selected 4 best Bhai award then everyone give claps to Hussain & Juhi also. But Hussain stand on takes the warm reception from Dadaji & his wife Tina, and he straight went 2 the stage. Juhi was just the behind seat of Hussain, but Hussain not give his look to Juhi not 4 any moment. Where as last year they sit beside & give & take the warm reception when any 1 of them r called 4 the awards.

2. In this year 1st Hussain & Juhi perform separately on stage. Where as so far i remember every year atleast in 1 performence they perform together in the stage.

3. After the completion of show when the award winners stand in a row in the stage at that time Hussain & Juhi maintain far difference from each other. Even they don't talk a single word to each other or no "eye contact Smile".

So i request 2 the members of Forum if u have any info. on this matter please give ur valuable suggestions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even though i dont want to believe this but yea i observed this too while watching the show and am feeling 😭 😭 they werent behaving like best friends like they did/do every yr...mayb it ws just a little fight so they were annoyed at each other for the evening, hopefully they will go back to being best friends....
Shilpa07 thumbnail
hii...i agree with ur second n third point ...i 2 noticd tht they dint greet or congratulate each other
But abt 2nd point of urs abt they performing at spa... i think tht it was as per starz wish as this yr no popular jodis performed together be it karan-nandini,kavya-anjali etc
rdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
juhi and hussain can't be without talking to each other i think they became friends now juhi can't be without talking tohussain he is her guide best friends even every friend fight in some movement they become friends

i think now they r friends again 😛
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thts very sad, i on't hav any words 2 say on this, i'm so heartbroken.
reem thumbnail
hi

i tell you about hussain charector not ok becuse he is lie and i hate him i love juhi very much and her acting
reem thumbnail
hu egnore ju when he won favorite bhai ju stand up but he did'nt conclated for her and went to get award and the last seen ju and hu didn't talk to each other only ju talk with parvati and perna hu stand up only not talk any one did they fight each others .
when hu get favourite bhai i don't like this seen when ju stand and he didn't talk each other and i emagine juhi may be she cry now .
rdeepti thumbnail
juhi stud up and clapped to hussain in very happy after his performance
all of them fight and become friends soon even both of them were upset of the leap there may be some misunderstanding soon both of them will sort out the problem juhi always take advise from hussain and she can't be without talking to hussain i think till know they have sorted the misunderstanding and became friends
i love their friendship hussainjuhi we love u r friendship don't let it spoil always be great friends 😛
rdeepti thumbnail
when he was going to receive bhai award juhi stud but hussain did not see back but did u observe in his face he was also not happy he was sad when he was moving from juhi
he miss her
hussain juhi get together friends we can see u guess not talking to each other
please please
ismita thumbnail
Even I noticed,juhi stood up for hussain in everything,but hussain was a bit reserved,I really didnot expect this behaviour from hussain.I am sorry if I hurt anybody.