10 Most disappointing films 2011 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Who had expectations from Game, Rascals, Thank You, TMOK, and Ra.One in the first place? ðŸ˜†

I thought Mausam was going to be this epic movie with the best romance portrayed by the lead couple and a very good story. But it turned out to be such a big, fat, ugly disappointment. ðŸ¥±

I've yet to watch Dhobi Ghat, DTBHJ, and Aarakshan. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I had no expectations from Game but surprisingly I ended up liking it despite the loop holes in the script...rest I havent seen so cant comment
Dhobi Ghat was good...what were they expecting mixture of lagaan and taare zameen par W*F 
Shaved thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ra1 was not that bad.It was a good one-time watch. Same applies with Dhobi Ghat also.
Originally posted by: you2

7.) Ra.One

Director: Anubhav Sinha
Cast: Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal

Shah Rukh Khan's superhero character takes too long to boot in this science fiction flick. G.One arrives just five minutes before the interval point by when you have already restarted your system several times, which has been hanging into nothingness. And the film's title character Ra.One, a skeletal villain, gets a face (Arjun Rampal) even later in the second half. Is it worth the wait? Only intermittently and inconsistently!

While the sci-fi film is able to pull off some visual dazzlery, fast-paced storytelling and thrilling action sequences, it relies too much on SRK's stardom than the script. The title character Ra.One is not half as menacing as it claims to be. Not only is Arjun Rampal inducted pretty late in the plot, being an 'outcome' of virtual reality he is too shallow and ineffective as the main villain

Also the film has a very crude sense of humour and surprisingly the dialogues are more vulgar than witty for a film largely targeted at the family audience. With the theory that anything sells in the name of Shah Rukh, you are served with butt-spanking, crotch-grabbing, cleavage-popping, nose-picking, condom innuendoes, gayish and garish gags. While any other actor doing that would have been tagged as 'cheap', girls going gaga over SRK would still like to call it 'charming' over here.

At best Ra.One qualified for a 'one' time watch.

🤣 🤣  i am !00 percent sure this reporter wrote this article after reading the RA.ONE REVIEW THREAD 🤣
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is Tell Me O Khuda even there? ðŸ˜†  Anyone had any expectations kya?
Dhobhi Ghat undoubtedly one of the best this year.

Another disappointing movie - Rockstar barring the songs.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god, they added Ra.one and MBKD, how come they missed Bodyguard and Ready????

DG, was a good movie , dont deserve to be in this list 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank You? Tell Me Oh Khuda? Who was expecting anything from them.. 😆
Ra one definitely!
didnt have any expectations from BG,Mausam,MBKD anyways
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why 10? the list is Endless.. Bodyguard & Ready all fit into this category!