Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

DO U ALL THnk SHARIB WIL lose cuz of banj (Page 8)

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
"DO U ALL THnk SHARIB WIL lose cuz of banj "

i hope he loses one way or the other. whines too much. he's also worse than irfaan. in a head-to-head, irfaan beat him hands-down in my opinion. but sharib got to go to the next round as well- remember JL pouncing on the judges?

if he wins, it will be because of banjo. if banjo wins, it will be inspite of sharib Wink

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Originally posted by takemeaway

hey guys...SO WHAT IS YOUR opinion on sharib and banjos jodi?...do u think that he might be eliminated because of banjo?....or do u think the indian jaanta will see him as a STRONG CONTENDER and will forgive banjos mistakes so sharib doenst have to be lose cuz of her??

I EXPECTED BETTER FROM THE JUGDES!!....I REALLY HOPE THAT SHARIB and banjo WILL WIN!!!

He has actually been more likely to hurt his own interest by being a MCP. He has so far hawged the mike on all interviews by IA and has consistantly picked songs that leave very little for BAnjyotsana to do. Based on how she sang - 'tumheN jo maine dekha' - she seems to be a good singer - so far she has not been able to perform great on rhe competition, Half the time she looks scared that she will be made the scape goat if the jodi fails.

ClapClapClap

he is not a team/ jodi player.

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

"DO U ALL THnk SHARIB WIL lose cuz of banj "

i hope he loses one way or the other. whines too much. he's also worse than irfaan. in a head-to-head, irfaan beat him hands-down in my opinion. but sharib got to go to the next round as well- remember JL pouncing on the judges?

if he wins, it will be because of banjo. if banjo wins, it will be inspite of sharib Wink

i dunno wats wrong wid u buddy but i knw for a fact u r wrong...! Sharib doesnt whine he argues his points all da time and he has been done wrong frm both shows, and the judges gave all the contestants the jodiz they wanted to be wid except for him and he is still going on and improving himself...!

I totally if banjo and sharib start dancing and coordinating wid eachother on stage then they will defintely be NUMBER 1 hollaaaaaaaa

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:42am | IP Logged
yes, i there is no douth that Sharib is the best singer and Banjotsna improving too after pairing with Sharib. Please please do make me sad that they will lose i am sure they will win and they are the winners. Clap
leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I really wish Sharib & Banjo to be winner but if they lose then its bad luck and for them who ever supported their jodis….....Banjo really improving day by day
logitech Senior Member
logitech
logitech

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
No doubt Sharib is very talented but has an attitude problem. It is very obvious that the way Sharib treats his lady partner that he thinks he is far superior. Such an attitude in unwelcome and does not go well. If he is respectful and treats her well and gives her all the support and cuts out the long face, they can do well.

So wake up Sharib !
AnjaniDiwani Senior Member
AnjaniDiwani
AnjaniDiwani

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i dont want sharib to loose because of bots-watever her name is.
One injustice was done to sharib when he was given such a partner (who is not bad, but in comparison to him), the second injustice to him will be if he looses because we all know he deserves to win.
On that note,

Please vote for them!!
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I understand all Sharib fans sorrow as sharib doesnot have a good partner which he deserved . And even I feel that Sharib should win because he is an excellent singer even though Banjo is not a good singer...

Go to top