Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

DO U ALL THnk SHARIB WIL lose cuz of banj (Page 7)

*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Meetu - Bansari ne apna keyboard tumhe de diya kya ????

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
LIVERPOOL  2 : 0 CHELSEA Clap
Riise
Luis Garcia

REAL MADRID is the BEST !!!!

They can crush these two any day any time .. Clap Clap

Edited by SHUBHAMSG - 22 April 2006 at 11:31am
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
arre why is EVERYBODY asking me the same Q...???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????? LOL
meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sima Samuel

well a good question and i think the janta infact are already taking Sharib as a strong contendar and forgiving Banjo for her mistakes...

looking at the groovy gurus they are a little harsh on these two especially leslieji who is hell bent on focusing on their chemistry... when it is them who actually brought them together knowing that they would be the odd ones out.. like HR said during the show...

i think janta is definitely a fan of Sharibs .. he is gifted with a unique / amazing voice... Clap

ClapClapClap GIRL UR 100% right ...! its all da groovy guruz fault for bringing them together knowing they dont get along knowing they r not dat comfortable wid eachother knowing they dont want to be a jodi together and now they r complaining about chemistry i wanna smack leslie g sometimes he says the most stupidest things.... and plus when "I" think they r doing a good job they get the least amount of starz...!

I also noticed banjo and sharib are the only jodi who dont look happy together on stage i mean da rest r holding hands singiing and huggin on stage and these two just sing and danceConfused its all cuz of the grrooovy looserzzzzzzAngry

OH BTW WHO EVER SAID BANjO Was bringin n da votes i think ITS SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBBBBBBBBBBLOL

desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_005

Originally posted by Sima Samuel

well a good question and i think the janta infact are already taking Sharib as a strong contendar and forgiving Banjo for her mistakes...

looking at the groovy gurus they are a little harsh on these two especially leslieji who is hell bent on focusing on their chemistry... when it is them who actually brought them together knowing that they would be the odd ones out.. like HR said during the show...

i think janta is definitely a fan of Sharibs .. he is gifted with a unique / amazing voice... Clap

ClapClapClap GIRL UR 100% right ...! its all da groovy guruz fault for bringing them together knowing they dont get along knowing they r not dat comfortable wid eachother knowing they dont want to be a jodi together and now they r complaining about chemistry i wanna smack leslie g sometimes he says the most stupidest things.... and plus when "I" think they r doing a good job they get the least amount of starz...!

I also noticed banjo and sharib are the only jodi who dont look happy together on stage i mean da rest r holding hands singiing and huggin on stage and these two just sing and danceConfused its all cuz of the grrooovy looserzzzzzzAngry

OH BTW WHO EVER SAID BANjO Was bringin n da votes i think ITS SHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBBBBBBBBBBLOL

you are absolutly right. first they make wrong pair and then expecting chemistry between themAngry

i feel sorry for sharib, inspite of best he will not survive in top 3 even.

payalishhh Goldie
payalishhh
payalishhh

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I think at this point the chemistry between Sharib and Banjo isnt a problem..their chemistry may even be stronger than some of the other contestants...and it might be fake but thats not the problem..Banjo's singing is...so as long as she improves her singing they should be fine. Sharib is an excellent singer and I'm sure he will go far Smile
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
LOL

support sahrib
desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by payalishhh

I think at this point the chemistry between Sharib and Banjo isnt a problem..their chemistry may even be stronger than some of the other contestants...and it might be fake but thats not the problem..Banjo's singing is...so as long as she improves her singing they should be fine. Sharib is an excellent singer and I'm sure he will go far Smile

evenif they both sing good but without co-ordiation it is not going to look good. As hariharn said it is duet but should look like ek aavaj..

ek aavaj tabhi hogi jub dono ki khud ki chemistry aachi hogi.

Go to top