Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

DO U ALL THnk SHARIB WIL lose cuz of banj (Page 3)

bangboy IF-Dazzler
bangboy
bangboy

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
YES Cry

vinayaktyagi Goldie
vinayaktyagi
vinayaktyagi

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Unfortunately YES
angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i too think that sharib inspite of bieng the best in the boys will unfortunately have to lose because of banjyotsna
his die hard fans may be able to save him in the initial stages of the competition but in the long run the jodi has to stand out
so i just hope that banjyotsna improves a bit so that sharib wins at least emaet which he surely deserves Smile
desimam Goldie
desimam
desimam

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
as far as voice is concern I feel sharib voice goes well with benjoyshta. But benjoystha is not very good in sur. Also i strongly believe that if chemistry does not match, pair will not perform well.
As per sharib AV, he never talk to benyoshta and he keep himself away from benjoystha,
As per benjoyshta sharib is rude, mischivious
both person does not want to work with each other.
I feel judge should keep in mind about chemistry too, just voice quality is not sufficicent for making pair.
sharib may have good chemistry with twinkle but i do not think they can be good pair as sharib selection of song is not suitble for her.
i sharib should be with ujjaini or raktima.
i think raktima is best choice.
bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1Harami

Not only forum members but Twinkle also wants to pair with Sharib. No good singer jodi will win but the jodi who get more votes will win. It does not matter who sings well.

Originally posted by MadhuD

Her in this form most of the people agrees that Twinkle is the worst singer and Sharib is better than many. Same forum members want to Pair Twinkle with Sharib. I dont understand this dichotomy. Why every one wanna pair a good singer (Sharib) with worst (Twinkle). I am very happy that Vishwas and Twinkle are together. They are my first choice and secons is Sanchali with Rajiv.

LOL

yeh kya ho raha hai yahan???...as if "haramkhor" wasn't enough...we got 1harami now too...unless it's the same person 

Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I think Banj and sharib make a good couple. I don't know why people wanted Ujjani or Twinkle to pair up with sharib. He is an ok singer. He sings on low keys all the time. In the begi. of C2005, when judge asked him about his voice problem, he defended it by saying that his voice is going through changes ..and after a lot of practice he can get rid of it. But he continues to sing same. Banj sings better than him. He is lucky that she is singing with him. She is his strength.
meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Cry Yes i think he will because there is soo much chemistry and fun in Vishwas and twinkles pair and honestly sharib and banjo they dont have a spark or a connection with the audience
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by autmother

I think so, it is really unfortunate.
I would be disappointed if Sanchali loses too because of RAjeev

i think Rajeev might lose because of Sanchali, not the other way around. only  saying this based on voting results in c2005, not on talent...

Go to top