Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Definitely no rabba ve just yet.
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

How do we hope to expect a rabba ve from this?  It would seem so out of place.  Lots of things have to be cleared.  Starting with Khushi's break up, which she is starting to do.  Then there is the matter of ASR's feelings for KKG and lack thereof for La - good lord talk about land mines - and finally, Shyam.  It's not time for rabba ve - it's time for a talk.

Agreed with u on this...i'm thinking they'll end up with a scene like the one where Arnav keeps looking at the stars and says "kya woh hum se khush hai?" (one of the best scenes for me so far) ... both trying to understand and support each other...that would be nice.๐Ÿ˜
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on Anu - I also agree that both ASR & KKG need to get things clarified first before "Rabba Veying"...Totally agree.
I just hope that ASR does not misunderstand KKG when she tells him that her heart got broken. Well unless he gets a flashback from where she ran into him & was sobbing, he knew that she was not happy with the engagement with Shym. So let's see what happens...!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think that rabba ve sounds romantic as mahi ve. Raju singh should do another tune for arhi. But khushi did not mension anything about love in the precap. She was talking about trust.
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

We already see that it's going down the road of the past.  she will push his buttons - and this time will insult for things we, the viewers, know are not true - and then he will get pushed to the brink both knowingly and unknowingly by kkg (particularly if he thinks she's crying over that fiance) and boom! - he will bear all teeth, she will cry.
i want to shove them in the pool.  cool them off, then lock them in a room with one towel. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

are youuu sureee you are not one of the CVs ? are u...are u ? :P 
naah...i guess not ;-) insane tracks wouldnt come up then...

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

As for Arnav, I need to see the ASR & Arnav blend to happen smoothly. I would hate to see him lose his ASR swagger or lose his Arnav new found sensitivity.

Absolutely.
The fire in the ASR/KKG chemistry is that ASR is the alpha male, and he has to remain so to keep the alchemy going. A woman like KKG needs to be challenged, she needs an ASR, not an Akaash.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raha26

I dont think that rabba ve sounds romantic as mahi ve. Raju singh should do another tune for arhi. But khushi did not mension anything about love in the precap. She was talking about trust.

it depends on the person listening to the tunes . For example, many of us find a fully clothed man more sexy than a bare-chested one .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

it depends on the person listening to the tunes . For example, many of find a fully clothed man more sexy than a bare-chested one .

Well said Su, I am with you on this one.

Anu, I want them to talk too but this time  I want Khushi to listen and ASR to talk, it seems its become a habit of hers to cut everybody these days.  I think Arnav was more controlled in today's episode.If it was old ASR, Khushi wouldn't have stood a chance. Also I think Khushi is getting more angry these days and Arnav is mellowing down, role reversal. So instead of Rabba Ve, I want them to talk and learn to listen to each other.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

Okay. A full blown Rabba Ve won't work right now.
But what about an eye lock? A simple heart achingly endearing look that we know Barun Sobti is capable of delivering subtly, that too without any BG music.
For us. For the audience. Who are dying, starving, for an honest to God, genuine, ARHI moment.

Couldn't the CV's make it look like as if THEY themselves don't know its happening, and its completely out of the blue and totally without any kind of deliberation or thought from both ASR and Khushi. Just two people in love sharing a moment. C'mooon!

Also, what is with Khushi? Instead of being angry at Shyam, she is somehow heartbroken? Why would she deliver such a dialogue of "understanding" pain and shit when she should clearly be pissed off rather than be hurt!?

What is going on with the story, I ask? Too much happening at once, and the CV's are losing focus? Sadness.

plz post ur reviews and demands..share ur thoughts on facebook page of director..Lalit Mohan.I am sure he will listen๐Ÿ˜Š