Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

plz.....vote for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (Page 2)

cool_daniel Groupbie
cool_daniel
cool_daniel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged

hey! if u want me to win the contest of harrypotter then please will u vote for me....
plz plz plz plz pl zpl zpl zplzpl zpl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.....................i beg of u..
(1) got to go to www.harypotter.com
(2) wait till the page opens
(3)click the box which tells about three friends and the winner could go to london.....
(4) fill u'r DoB and then wait till the next page opens....
(5) fill anything stuff in the form but try to submit it .
(i know that it is not possible easily but plz do it by pressing TAB button of the
key board repeatedly until u get the typings)
(6) no need of filling the extra 2 opyions below
(7) click sibmit
wait till the page opens and then there is no need to check the screen name for you and simply click vote for a friend!!!
(8)then u need to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
enter my screen name - sandhyai2239
plz plz plz plz plz don't forget to do it!       bye!
thanks a lot thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                        u'rs only
                                                                             sandhya shankar ingle
                                                             sandhyaingle@hotmail.com or
                                                             sandhyacool2005@yahoo.co m             

cool_daniel Groupbie
cool_daniel
cool_daniel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged

hey! if u want me to win the contest of harrypotter then please will u vote for me....
plz plz plz plz pl zpl zpl zplzpl zpl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz pl zplz plz plz pl zplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.....................i beg of u..
(1) got to go to www.harypotter.com
(2) wait till the page opens
(3)click the box which tells about three friends and the winner could go to london.....
(4) fill u'r DoB and then wait till the next page opens....
(5) fill anything stuff in the form but try to submit it .
(i know that it is not possible easily but plz do it by pressing TAB button of the
key board repeatedly until u get the typings)
(6) no need of filling the extra 2 opyions below
(7) click sibmit
wait till the page opens and then there is no need to check the screen name for you and simply click vote for a friend!!!
(8)then u need to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pzl plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
enter my screen name - sandhyai2239
plz plz plz plz plz don't forget to do it!       bye!
thanks a lot thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                        u'rs only
                                                                             sandhya shankar ingle
                                                             sandhyaingle@hotmail.com or
                                                             sandhyacool2005@yahoo.co m             
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
arrey yaar.. chill...
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
i did....voted Tongue Tongue but they say champion nt located Confused
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever