Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
monsi  and sathu yaara πŸ€—...

just logged in again from home to see the SBS video...hope today's epi will bring cheer to monsi...yaara...we should enjoy whatever CVs throw at us..that way..the gloomy mood will not exist..its just a show right??...looks who is talking🀣.this sebwa is turning into zandu balm and becoming pozhitive πŸ˜†
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

Must say we didn't have to wait for wednesday!😊 The story is moving in good speed, with arnav knowing khushi's broken engagement by tomorrow(as per precap)! What next??

I too don't want a mellowed down Arnav, that will ruin the character totally!! I love the sparks between Arnav and Khushi.. and don't want any of them to mellow!πŸ˜†

Also want Khushi to go beyond her acidity level and realize her love for Arnav!😳

PS. Must congratulate the CVS for the total non-melodramatic way the engagement was cancelled by Arnav. πŸ‘

Next is the Attack of NandKishore from Amrika πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same here, Jas..I want the fire of ASr to burn brightly in Arnav  and for Khushi to have  some sort of growth and stop sweeping her feelings under the mat ..

I agree.. They just took 5 mins for the announcement instead of the mandatory  2-3 episodes..lovely surprise πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I hope Arnav doesn't change too much either, I don't mind the guilt over what he did to Lavanya but don't soften him too much. I've always loved the layers to his character and I hope that never changes.

Amen to that , BWC..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: LX2FX2

very well written...Lavanya is outstaying her sympathy!!! couldn't agree moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You, Jess πŸ˜ƒ
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanthya

Exactly..That is what I am saying all along .. Khushi must  learn when to meddle and when to hold her runaway tongue ..time now Khushi came under CV's scanner 😊

If Khushi had not meddled when the 1st time ASR and La broke up, La would not have gone into so much of pain that she going through now. 

Yes , it about time the Cv's take notice of Khushi and make her a little worldly now.

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

So I don't mind Khushi being nosy, because that will make Arnav share his pain with her. At least it is making him think that someone like his mom is there to question him, take liberty and he likes that too. Or may be thats one of the reasons behind their relationship's growth !

Agree.
Even LA alluded to that in her farewell to KKG. 
KKG is nosy. That is an aspect of her character. She needs to be influencing things, shaping solutions--and to do so, it means that she is always extending beyond her boundaries. Her successes would not be there if her character was more like Payal's.
LuvShuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Khushi has givens us several false promises but is yet to traverse even half the distance that Arnav has ...and that is quite irritating to see ... Is it bec the CV's want to show that Arnav loves and accepts this rustic and unrefined girl with all her flaws.

Yes, I think you have it right in your post.
ASR's history has forced him to value only power and money. Now, he must come to realize that a woman like KKG can bring to his life something of worth that neither his power or money can provide. Remember that scene where KKG's bracelet falls and he taunts her about her fiance's cheap gifts? She replies that her fiance may not be wealthy, but he is rich in the ways that she values. She also points out to ASR that despite his wealth he does not seem happy. 
ASR is successful but not happy. Moreover, I don't think ASR even believes that he requires personal happiness.
LuvShuv thumbnail
The Dec19th episode also highlights an area of future development for ASR (where KKG would be instrumental). I'm thinking of when Nani calls ASR on how he is a hissa of the family, and that he cannot act like a maverick. ASR turns his face away. I think KKG can teach ASR to lead his family with love rather than making it such a battleground. 
As LA said to KKG, "you taught me how to win people over with love,"----this is something that KKG could teach ASR about his own family. 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

If ASR becomes a subdued blue eyed hero, he will cease to be ASR.  And a USP for the show will be lost.

I agree..It is the co-existence of two personalities  ceases to exist then ASR will be like every other Lead ...Maybe Shyam's exposure will bring out ASR again..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DTeacher

Superbly constructed post as usual, Sathya.

You are so comprehensive that there isn't much left to say! πŸ˜†

Brilliant summary.

Thank You, Saj πŸ˜ƒ