Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

I would definitely not minded her taking to task AFTER [if] Lavanya had hinted/implied that she did not want to speak to ASR  n still ASR tried to force his ways on a hapless Lavanya ..but we saw that Lavanya was quie amicable with Arnav, was not angry with him ..why then the Mother Hen  act ?/..It seemed highly unwarranted at that juncture...Mind U, If Lavanya had clearly said that I do not want to speak to u , ASR and had ASR still persisted..I would be rooting for Khushi n her interference..

Iam saying that her character has not grown and about time  she grows ..

I think he does..The apology n regret expressed  towards Lavanya  [ thinking her to be Khushi]  did hint on tht ðŸ˜Š

Very well said... and I hated this Mother Hen Act of Khush y'day to the core !!!!😡
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monsi08

Very well said... and I hated this Mother Hen Act of Khush y'day to the core !!!!😡

monsi jaan...aaj aap bahut irritated mood mei lagte hai..I think there seems to be some breeze blowing from pune towards bangalore  and vice-versa...as I am in monsi wala...cheerful mood 🤣
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

yes, her dress was very pretty..
you must have seen those off-screen pics...me hoping that they are part of the up-coming track..and KKG finally has some new designs 😊

She was wearing that lucknowi jhootha n was in  green room..lets see whether we get to see her  mod'ish avatar..woul love to see her
tanthya thumbnail

monsi jaan...aaj aap bahut irritated mood mei lagte hai..I think there seems to be some breeze blowing from pune towards bangalore  and vice-versa...as I am in monsi wala...cheerful mood 🤣

she will be irritated .. she has got bitter half now ..
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

she will be irritated .. she has got bitter half now ..

monsi yaara...ye rain wala hug ka video dekho...just saw it...mazaa aa gaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2bf50aeRVAAA

me spending time watching FBs like the old arnie boy
🤣
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Sathya awesome as always, now that both are single, we should see some progress in their relationship also,the precap was so confusing  she sounded as if her heart was broken coz of Shyam and not coz of ASR. We have to wait for the next episode to see how it plays out. If she doesn't make ti clear, its not the heart, but the trust was broken with the engagement she is in big trouble if at all they have a hate marriage. But I am so not liking the new entry to be the love interest of Khushi.Lets see what the cvs have in store for us.

Thank you, Keshriya 😃..

Yes, but in the case of ASr, He needs some zordar Jhatka to move ahead and Khushi is once bitten, twice shy ..  so lets see what triggers the movement ..

Precap is never reliable,  Kesh.. lets see how it actually gets played in the whole episode ..

Khushi is the love interest of the Bhanja Nk ..Khushi  will not be having any love interest ...lets enjoy the ride..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

monsi yaara...ye rain wala hug ka video dekho...just saw it...mazaa aa gaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWpJeMEwnU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2bf50aeRVAAA

me spending time watching FBs like the old arnie boy
🤣

Nothing's helping today dear... the new stupid triangle track also not helping either..in fact it is just making it worse 🤢
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

nahiiinn i don't want arnie to turn into a typical sp blue eyed lover boy either! *nadz weeping loudly, washing away her gorgeous mascara* 

jigery pooh ðŸ¤— loved your synopsis!

i enjoyed watching khushi's anger over arnav's decision on ditching blah. she looked at him with rage whereas blah looked at him helplessly. im sure arnav expected that reaction from both his girls so no surprises there for me

salaam e ishq dance looked way better on SBS/SBB dont you think? their dancing efforts were wasted in da epi as it was not properly edited. poor editing there

will yap more but i've a meeting to rush to in few mins. love ya my gorgeous kamini mwaaah

Kadoos Faced Sathu Offering Teeshues for Nadzii Jaan

Howdy, Tropical Princesshiya 🤗

Thanxx , Hun ..

Yes, red hot anger mingled with disappointment..Poor guy was tad confused ..😆😆😆

I am with  u on that, Nadzz ..It looked way better on SBB but when u notice how the director has used the lyrics and the sequence that u shud admire them  for their intelli use of the song..

Love u lots n lots  My spicy Kamini 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Nothing's helping today dear... the new stupid triangle track also not helping either..in fact it is just making it worse 🤢

Hua Kya hai, Mon ?? U r normally up beat ..aaj ithni gussa 😕
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Nice post sathya..

After yesterdays episode i feel that ASR is little afraid to face khushi..i dont know whether it was meant to be or i am feeling that way.. why will the mighty ASR feel afraid to face the wrath of a low aukaad KKG??

And also i did not like the fact abt the precap.. She not only compared herself to lavanya but also told me explicitly that she is heart broken at the fact of broken engagement thus paving way to future misunderstandings ...

Thank You, Sweety ..

I did not think so..Y'day he was primarily focused on Lavanya and was surprised when Khushi  came in the middle  ..He is puzzled by the anger he is seeing  but afraid ..Nah !!

Precap's are the very devil..they twist it to make it very captivating ...Cannot say anything until it actually airs..😊