Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kasam se, sindoor, kareena kareena rabba na ishq na hova, junglebook,

r

Since I like sukhwinder singh, sundhi, and nihria.

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
juggyE thumbnail
Originally posted by: s.priya

There was one serial on college and drugs etc. in 1987 or so. Nice sound track, cant remember the name of the show but.

subah...
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
Ramayan was OK. I would rather listen to something like Mahabharat, Rajkamal did excellent "Mahabharat" intro in the beginning, and Mahendra Kapoor took over very well!

The title of Mahabharata only had the use of six instruments.

1) Nagara

2) Dhol

3) Xylophone

4) Vina

5) Flute

6) Swarmandal

Tala was Dipchandi of 14 beats and raga was Megha.

Kasshish is one of the best ones I have ever heard. "jeevan kya hai" by Jagjit Singh. I remember those summer days when I would hear that song in the night. It was the perfect song to listen to in late of night as well as fitting the theme to that serial (no, I don't watcth the serial, I just listen to the theme song).
teenindia_usa thumbnail
ok others are mahabharat I like that as well, also sony has some good tracks too.

we are limited in the states as we get only zee, sony, star in some places, and and not the variety india has.....Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Thanks next time I visit india sure to look up U'r number. I am sure to gain  knowledge and experiece.

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail
😆 ....arre kuch sikhna hi hai to abhi bhaiya se sikho!!!!
bollywood_queen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperGrl126301

I luv the SAREGAMAPA track
nd def the title track to Kutumb, the first one, the one Shaan sang

my thoughts exactly 😊

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

my thoughts exactly 😊

Shaan sings real well as well. Just he is wasted on this new show though.
nonny thumbnail
Ya I loved the "kora kagaz"tune too.....we got to see the re-telecast here in the US only last yr 😊.
Among the present lot I like the title track of "Saath phere" & "kasam se" 😛....also there used to be a serial on Sony "Kahin diya jale toh kahin jiya"....that tune was quite fetching  😛 & then there was Saaya & Astitva too. Edited by nonny - 18 years ago
nonny thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Astitva, Hasrathein, Koshish ek asha, Mahabharat, Malgudi days, jungle book, Byomkesh Bakshi ( I liked the title music)

There was one serial on college and drugs etc. in 1987 or so. Nice sound track, cant remember the name of the show but.

are ya talking bout "Chunauti....that was way back....😛