~tutriol to make glitter names ~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
choose ur glitter frm here:
http://www.lalaalyssa.com/aly/glitterfills.html

For this example, I will be using

** OK..so open your paint shop pro, and open the animation shop.

**Once you have it open, go to file/open and find the glitter fill that you want to use. (It is a good idea to keep them all in one folder, named something like "glitterfills")

**Once you have the glitter fill you want open, It will be in frames, like this

** Select the arrow tool and with it, select the first frame.

** OK, once you have the first frame selected, press CRTL and C at the same time. This will COPY the frame.

* Then go up to edit/paste as new animation

** Do the same thing to all three frames, untill you have them all as their own frame, like this....

** ok, now you need to save and name them. So click on the first one, go to file/save as/ and pick a name for it, like rainbow 1.   Once you have that one saved, close it.

Go the next one, do the same thing, file/save as then number it rainbow 2.

Close that one and do the 3rd frame.. file/save as/ rainbow 3.
NOw you should have each frame saved.

** GO back to your paint shop pro window (not animation shop) and open all 3 of the frames you just saved.

To do this, go to file/open then find the frames, rainbow1, rainbow2, rainbow 3. You should open all 3.

** OK, now you have everything you need to start your name. So go up to File/new/ and set your setting like this

That will open you a nice big transparent canvas to work on.
**Select the text tool

then click somewhere in the canvas you had opened. This will open your text window.
*Ok..go to the first color box and make sure you have it selected on color fill. You can see here, I chose the black color. Then I selected white for the inner color.

You can pick whatever font you want, and the size of the font by playing with these 2 buttons.

** OK, press ok and your name should appear on the canvas. Go up and press the crop button

hen crop around your name and take all the excess space off. To do this, once the crop tool is selected, hold down the button on your mouse and make a box around your name. Then go up to image/crop.

*Then go to selections and push "select none"

his should Leave your name looking like this..   ** OK, once i get here..for some reason, it wont let me click my tool bar. So this is my way around this. Go up to Save and press save as and save your name. Just save it as like "Glitternametemplate" or something you will remeber and save it as a gif. Save it, then close it. Then go up and open it..lol, i know it sounds retarded..but as i said, im still learning to, and there may be an easier way around this part...but i have yet to find it..so untill i do..this is what i do..lol..   See, once you open it, you have access to your tool bar again. Ok, so go up and click Colors/Increase Color Depth/16 million Colors.

*Ok, now go up and select your wand tool and put the setting like this

**Go over to your name and put the wand in the first letter. If will make the "marching ants" come up like this..

*Ok, that means that letter is ready to be filled. Go over to your Foreground color box, (the top of the 2 color boxes) and select the pattern fill.

Then double click in the foreground color box and this box will appear and let you pick the pattern you would like to use.Scroll up and find and Pick

"rainbow 1" Press Ok, once you have it.

(note- you must still have the rainbow glitter fills open for them to show up in the pattern box, this is why we opended them to begin with) ** Go down and select your "flood fill" tool.

** Then go up and fill the letter where the marching ants are.
Ok, now go back to the wand tool and select the 2nd letter, marching ants will come up. Go back to the flood fill tool and fill the letter. Repeat this step untill all the letters are filled.
** Once all the letters are filled, save it as "glittername1" and save it as a gif.
**Ok, once you have it saved. Go up to edit/undo and undo till you have just the outline/template of the name again.
** Go over to your foreground color and double click it, and this time select "rainbow 2"
** Do the same as you did before and switch betwen the wand and flood fill till each letter is filled with "rainbow 2". Then save it as "glittername2.gif"
**Ok, once you have it saved. Go up to edit/undo and undo till you have just the outline/template of the name again.
** Go over to your foreground color and double click it, and this time select "rainbow 3"
** Do the same as you did before and switch betwen the wand and flood fill till each letter is filled with "rainbow 3". Then save it as "glittername3.gif"
** OK, so now you have all 3 glitternames saved and filled with each rainbow fill frame.
**Open animation shop again.
Select the animation wizard.

** Follow these settings

(this is where you would play with the speed of the glitter moving. You could slow it down by bringing the number 10 down..or speed it up by taking the number 10 up. But, for this tutorial, we will leave it at 10)
**Ok, in this window you select the glitternames, so press add image and find glittername1.gif. Then add image again and select glittername2.gif. Then once more press add image and select glittername3.gif. It should now look like this.

**press next, then press finish. **Now you should have all 3 of your frames in front of you like this

**Ok, so now go up to Animation/replace color

** set your setting like this

press Ok
***ALMOST DONE!!! lol
** Go up and hit the "view animation" tool.

**Viola!! You have your glitter name. The background is transparent, and it should now look like this..

tutriol copied from here:

http://www.lalaalyssa.com/aly/glitterfills/glitternametut.ht ml
thanxxxxxxxxx sooooooo much lolzzzz i neva used 2 undertand how? but ur such a swetie fanxxxxxxxx jaan!!!! 😉 😉 😉
an easy way to make glitter names:

first of all,got o this website:
http://linuxenvy.com/bprentice/Banners/Banners.html

Either save down your name by right clicking and saving to your hard drive or right click it and copy the url properties (highlight them, Ctrl C to copy

then got o to this website:

WWW.MAGICKSTUDIO.COM

either browse for your banner image if you stored it on your computer or paste the url   from Step #2. Then click View

Click Composite

Select your glitter by browsing for it

Under "Optional Composite Attributes" change compose to "In" and be sure to check the miscellaneous options box to tile across and down the image canvas.    Click composite.      You can see here what your glitter name will look like but don't save it yet!!

Select Output    

Click on the output button

Right click on your glitter name and save it to your computer.

Congratulations! You're done!
TUTRIL COPIED FRM HERE:

http://www.glittertheworld.com/glittername2.htmlEdited by mallika_14 - 18 years ago
Great! Thanks a lot ...but which PSP do we need...Coz I got the 8.0 one so got some problems 😕
thnks mallika par jab aap hain to humko kya seekhne ki zarurat....yeh sab bheje mein jaati hi ni
hi, i can't actually do it, so can u make one for me???
thanks jaan..
me sure it will help the ppl that dont knw 😳 😳 😳

Luv u

Priya 😳 😳
Originally posted by PopPrincess

hi, i can't actually do it, so can u make one for me???

sure 😊
Originally posted by ankuhujulover

thnks mallika par jab aap hain to humko kya seekhne ki zarurat....yeh sab bheje mein jaati hi ni

lol.... 😛