PC KAREENA hug at a recent event Pics

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Kabhi enmity, kabhi friendship

Mauli Singh

Shah Rukh Khan apparently didn't attend a recent awards event, because Salman was performing there...

It seems the two Khans ' Shah Rukh and Salman ' are still not in a mood to let bygones be bygones and patch up. The Don 2 star gave a recently held awards event a miss. Rumour is that this was due to his rivalry with long time foe Salman.

A source reveals, " Since Sallu was to perform at the awards ( event), Shah Rukh being his rival did not confirm his attendance until the last minute.

And he didn't turn up." Apparently there is another reason as well for SRK skipping the event. The source adds, " SRK was not very pleased with the organisers for giving the Best Actor award to Salman for Dabangg instead of him for My Name Is Khan, last year." The stars had a huge fall out at Katrina Kaif's birthday a few years ago.

... meanwhile, arch rival Priyanka Chopra made the first move and hugged Kareena Kapoor at the same event

SHAHEEN PARKAR shaheen@ mid- day. com

Did they fake it or was it for real? Arch rivals Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra yet again did an all is well act at the entertainment awards event in Andheri on Sunday night.

It was PC who made the first move and couldn't resist giving Bebo a warm hug. The Kapoor girl taken unawares was forced to extend a warm hug too.

Everyone in Bollywood knows that the two stars are not on talking terms.

Professional rivalry apart, there is also a personal angle. Bebo's ex flame Shahid Kapoor had an on- off relationship with PC. Both the actresses avoid being seen together at the same place and at the same time. And in the past, there have been instances of how one would avoid having a run on with the other.

Says a source, " Kareena arrived late and made her way to the reserved table. For a while she was sitting alone. Later director Madhur Bhandarkar was seen with her at the table. Meanwhile PC was seated a few tables away waiting for her performance.

Says an onlooker, " As soon as she saw Kareena seated, Priyanka walked up to her and bent over her to give her a warm hug. Bebo reciprocated. For a few moments they exchanged niceties and PC went back to her seat." Adds the onlooker, " Everyone was taken by surprise by PC's move." Last year, at the annual police mela PC had apparently gone up to Bebo and said, " Let's forget what has happened and begin anew." Both had also danced together on stage with Shah Rukh Khan. But the buzz that did the rounds at that time was that Bebo had given PC her famous Poo look ( from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum) meaning ' Whatever!' and continued with what she was doing.

At that time, it did not look like the Kapoor girl was in the mood to forget.

Did she this time? Time will tell.

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi Kutti
Hi Kameeni
**fake smiles n a hug follows**
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate you like i love you? 😕
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had a feeling we were gonna see something like this.. After-all it's Bebo and PC at the same award function..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They can audition for the sequel of Kabhi Sauten Kabhi Saheli   😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They have the same color of outfit and the same hairstyle lol
hasini009 thumbnail

first pic: PC thinking "Kareena is there, waha jaun ya nahi"

second pic: 

If anything, then PC and Kareena are like the female version of Aamir and SRK.

Duniya ke samne they don't mind giving each other hugs and whatnot, but from the inside, I bet they curse the shit outta each other and want to pull the the other's hair out. ðŸ˜†
ROFL...

its like the snake hugging the mongoose...

i have a feeling they are secretly trying to strangle each other under the pretence of "hugging"

Yeah, today they hug!  Tomorrow, they might be bashing each other again.  😆