Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

AA on spa.check out the most hideous pics (Page 6)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
omgsh shoey...i feel like puking after reading you
comments..lekin i'm laughing too hard LOL

navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thnx
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Buffie

^^^AA: Shilpa, i can clean my own mouth nowApprove..look at the tongue slurrrrrrrrrping actionTongue..yum! yum! nothing tastes better than shilpa's horseraddish and bacardi lipstick dissolved in with my own fag plus a hint of soya bean protein shakeTongueTongueTongue..no more saliva-swapping smooching to get rid of the unslightly saag now !!Big smile

^^AA: When i seem to look like a cabbage patch kid everyyyyyyone from riva to ritu seems to adore me !!EmbarrassedTongue..look at the cheeks,Embarrassed NOT the teeth !!Angry(no, it could be because they're taking advantage of the fact that you are their BFF's handsome and gorgeous hubbyConfusedLOL)

^^^Mona mona mona..don't you just love me now??TongueBig smileBig smile..i come all happy and perspired for youBig smileBig smile..can't you see how my incisors have stretched 1.5mm lengthwise to show my happiness?Big smileBig smile..happy happy happppppy for monaaaaaaBig smile. *secretly thinks*: This should do the trick to lure this woman away from Evil Smileme.Stern SmileI love shilpa and only shilpa. Stern SmileMarrying her was my all-time life achievementEmbarrassedDead. Stern SmileShe is the best thing that ever happend to me. Stern SmileI made no mistake to rush into marriage. Stern SmileI am happy.Stern SmileVery happyOuch

^^^Gaaaahh..i am even more sweatyTongue..shilpa still loves me if i haven't taken a bath in 10 weeksBig smileDead. Hey! at least my GIS is even more smilier than usualBig smileBig smileBig smile..dude, you and PC really need to visit the dentist together to have those things trimmed, togetherConfusedOuch. Nothing like a fellow chipmunk friendSmile. Ye dosti tere duuuuuuum seee haiiiiiiiii...now you PCTongue..tu zindaaagiEmbarrassed

^^^The counterfeit chipmunk kidsConfusedLOL. Couples really do look alikeConfused.. look at the matching chinky eyes, triangular noses and incisior smilesConfusedConfusedConfused

^^^AA: Jiiiiiiiiiiii..ritu, i realllllllly lovve your chunky arms..reminds me of mona'sEmbarrassed

^^^AA: Look, this is the deodrant i used today !!Approve..okay, its shilpa'sOuch

Embarrassed from where on the earth do u get this kind of idea. omggggggggg

bus , busLOLEmbarrassed

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
thnx...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thye r hilarious
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
OMG !!!!! LOL What can I say ?????

THAT was Buffie, hillarious !!! I am lauhing so hard that my sides are hurting !!!! LOL

Neat piece of work Clap

LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

OMG !!!!! LOL What can I say ?????

THAT was Buffie, hillarious !!! I am lauhing so hard that my sides are hurting !!!! LOL

Neat piece of work Clap

LOL

no minnie....do you think I can ever get so hilarious...please applaud monique...as i said, she is a genius and only she can come up with such a masterpeiceClap

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

HugThanks guys so muchHug..Glad you enjoyedBig smileBig smileBig smile..espesh. minnie and Sukh diTongue..so glad i didn't get warnedOuch. Buffie, thanks for providing the pics, for me to comment withBig smile..so minnie's right in praising you tooTongue

Priyaa, thanks for thanking this horse named shoeyTongue

Thanks Puja tooBig smile

Edited by moondust - 08 April 2006 at 1:01pm
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL very very funny!

Go to top