Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

AA on spa.check out the most hideous pics (Page 5)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fading_smiles

omg..im traumatized by those pics..*runs to
watch eijoo perform for recovery*

Dead Confused LOL

eijoo's dance was hott Wink Big smile

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

PUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dunno whether to puke or to laugh....how can someone look so uglyConfusedConfused

..and Is this the same  apu who was in mine and aishu's bannerConfused...my mom was right..he really looks ugly when he opens his mouthDead.....daag deni padegi SS koConfused...she finds him good-looking always whereas we like him one day and dislike him the other....SandA forever.......no doubt.....

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaaa

Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by tina59

thanks buffie ,I too have always seen
him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with
it then why bother .who cares

all of AA's friends are SS' friendsOuch..reva, ritu,
amit, rakshu, PandA(parmeet and archana)...he does not have any of his
own friends apart from parmeetOuch..oh yeah, he has monaBig smileas a friend
onlyWinkLOL

maybe apu has a secret life Tongue that not even ss knows
about Wink

Ha ha!! I know what u meanWink

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
LOL
cool pics LOL
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
nushie..why did you put the nb pic up there? LOL Dead
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Ufff !!! LOL Buffie, I hand it out to you, you are INCORRIGIBLE !!!

Ok listen, I know this looks bad and I myself am no big fan of Shilpa, and I have never really like Apoorva (yes, that's a confession. Don't beleive me? Look for the question in the holi contest which asks Minnie likes Apurva or Armaan or something like that and the right answer is Armaan....and the question went to the bank in 2004...God knows who sent it LOL ) and there is nothing wrong in transfering what you think to words.

My only objection is, when we don't like someone, though we do have a right to criticise him or her,but do it in a way which does not hurt anyone. Commenting on how he looked at this award is fine, especially when it is backed by these awful pics( and I still can't beleive he can look SO BAD...... Dead and I am glad Armaan has never been affected by the bad dressing sense and style of Apoorva..) . But dragging his wife, how he behaves with her, whom he does or does not hang out with is completely unwarranted and PERSONAL. And it is distasteful. It has nothing to do with the orange shirt he is wearing or the way he is looking. He is looking,for want of a better word, BAD, but please keep your discussion restricted to that. And LEAVE his wife or friends out of it.

BTW Buffie, one more thing, next time when you want to edit a post edited by any mod, let her know FIRST. If she is not available right away, there are viewbies, mods and other Global mods around whom you can ping and they will help you out. But please do not delete mods posts.

Edited by Minnie - 03 April 2006 at 6:52am
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged
sorry minnie Embarrassed
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

^^^AA: Shilpa, i can clean my own mouth nowApprove..look at the tongue slurrrrrrrrrping actionTongue..yum! yum! nothing tastes better than shilpa's horseraddish and bacardi lipstick dissolved in with my own fag plus a hint of soya bean protein shakeTongueTongueTongue..no more saliva-swapping smooching to get rid of the unslightly saag now !!Big smile

^^AA: When i seem to look like a cabbage patch kid everyyyyyyone from riva to ritu seems to adore me !!EmbarrassedTongue..look at the cheeks,Embarrassed NOT the teeth !!Angry(no, it could be because they're taking advantage of the fact that you are their BFF's handsome and gorgeous hubbyConfusedLOL)

^^^Mona mona mona..don't you just love me now??TongueBig smileBig smile..i come all happy and perspired for youBig smileBig smile..can't you see how my incisors have stretched 1.5mm lengthwise to show my happiness?Big smileBig smile..happy happy happppppy for monaaaaaaBig smile. *secretly thinks*: This should do the trick to lure this woman away from Evil Smileme.Stern SmileI love shilpa and only shilpa. Stern SmileMarrying her was my all-time life achievementEmbarrassedDead. Stern SmileShe is the best thing that ever happend to me. Stern SmileI made no mistake to rush into marriage. Stern SmileI am happy.Stern SmileVery happyOuch

^^^Gaaaahh..i am even more sweatyTongue..shilpa still loves me if i haven't taken a bath in 10 weeksBig smileDead. Hey! at least my GIS is even more smilier than usualBig smileBig smileBig smile..dude, you and PC really need to visit the dentist together to have those things trimmed, togetherConfusedOuch. Nothing like a fellow chipmunk friendSmile. Ye dosti tere duuuuuuum seee haiiiiiiiii...now you PCTongue..tu zindaaagiEmbarrassed

^^^The counterfeit chipmunk kidsConfusedLOL. Couples really do look alikeConfused.. look at the matching chinky eyes, triangular noses and incisior smilesConfusedConfusedConfused

^^^AA: Jiiiiiiiiiiii..ritu, i realllllllly lovve your chunky arms..reminds me of mona'sEmbarrassed

^^^AA: Look, this is the deodrant i used today !!Approve..okay, its shilpa'sOuch

Go to top