Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeya thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: blyton

Nasty Buffie!!😆Mona has GG, RK, PC, and not to forget the devoted MM.

She's also buddies with Shweta_Manav and Nikki Aneja.

And let's remember, she said in her rediff chat that she and SS are "very good friends"!! 😕That makes one more!😆

😆 😆 😆   WELL SAID BLYTON 👏
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

I don't think we fans have to become so obsessive with the stars that we now need to decide who they should hang out with and how they should behave with their spouses in the public. Can we stop these kind of personal attacks right now?

minnie, i dont think there was anything wrong in this thread.......and who is obsessed???ME???please😭and please, if no comments about stars is allowed, please can we stop everyone from doing so.....and i repeat again, there was nothing wrong or indecent that was said that the thread had to be edited...or atlest i feel so😕.....and i never said that he must not hang out with certain people...only said that he always opnly hangs out with them....why is everything that i do and say being misconstrued...there have been many more vehement threads where people have personally attacked members...those threads were overlooked  ...but a moderate criticism is taken too seriously ....i agree that there have been threads where i have gone overboard but there was nothing wrong with  this one...i feel so at least as i have seen more obnoxious threads being spared!!

indiainspires thumbnail
oh ppl..too many misunderstandings going on here on the forum....i think the reason tht we all met was jjkn.. n aa/ms to sm extent ..lets not make them or their personal/pvt lives..their wives n frnds the reason why we get into misunderstandings or any bitterness in the forum..after all, they dont even know we care so much for them...so lets at least care for each other here n not hurt any1 intentionally/unintentionally or get into unwanted arguments..lets constructively criticize their unlikeable actions and lets analyze/discuss their feelings and lets love their acting n jjkn..or CONSTRUCTIVELY bash them....but lets enjoy basically n stay frnds forever!!! but not hurt ANY1...
smile!!!!!!
shailjamunish thumbnail
cud somebody please tell me which part of nomi video has apoorva and shilpa on stage i cud not find it any where in the entire 7 clips of nomi posted on kksbkbt
wat award did she get n when were they on stage
fading_smiles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

well, i can assure lash that this thread will not be locked😆😆😆..

ok, rk, ritu chaudhary, reva babbar, AA  and amit sareen were sitting in the same row..RK was by the aisle , next to her was ritu, then next to ritu was reva, and next to reva was AA and next to him was amit sareen...and trust me, AA WAS THE WORST DRESSED...EVERYONE ELSE WAS WELL DRESSED....EVERYONE....RIGHT FROM HITEN, TO gurdeep(sujal) to the roy brothers, to  shabbir to heck even manish goyal....all were well dressed...but AA looked like a  BUFFOON🤢.....

nothing much and that's why i said that this thread will not be locked😆😆😆....parmeet was doing his small play and he was brilliant.... and OMGGGG...i have to concur with sheena that ejoo can dance well😛😛...he really can.....omggg of course my eijoo can dance well! he can dress well,hailaaa did u see what he was wearing on the red carpet?! black suit..and amazing hair! hes got the whole package!! sigh! i love him! i really do. 😳 dance well, carry himself well and act decentlyhe's very decent! i wish there was more eijoos in the world..and i wish someone would take tips from him..ahem ahem...........the biggest turn on is that he can dance and that too not like a robot...he's not stiff either! hes cool and sexy!he moves really wellyes he does! 👏...BUT, AA is better looking than Ejoook..they are on different levels..theres something about eijoo that aa doesnt have..and theres something about aa that eijoo doesnt have...eijoo and sophisticated and sexy..aa is cute and adorable..…why cant  Aa behave properly and dress decently😭…...that boggles my mind..for the first time, i watched star at a stretch for about 1 hour😆😆😆.......and apparently there is a  new serial on star(something to do with reincarnations) and  the lead pair do look cute😳😃.......oo i'll keep an eye out for that!

AA needs to learn how to dress....will eijoo ever wear that in his life?????and what was apu thinking😕??????thats the thing, he DOESNT think...and he ss pick out his clothes..ejoo picks out and splurges on clothes by himself!😳good taste and style na?

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB.........so AA is not allowed to hang pout with anyone except archana parmeet, RRR(reva, ritu , rakshu) and amit sareen......WEIRDDD!!!...so only PAARRR( a ka parmeet amit archana reva ritu rakshu) are SandA's friends..but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out together😕....😕

Sidlum thumbnail
The new show on reincarnation is called "Pyar Ke Do Naam-Ek Radha Ek Shyam"..
ms-tabu thumbnail
why is is that i see only orange colour these days,😕 everything seems to appear to me as oringish, have to go have my eyes tested, i think i have got oringitis, i have stopped drinkng my orange juice too. Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG😆...do you have any more piyu😆...its hilarious 😆...sorry, it was GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......so uglyyyyy🤢...dare i say fag****🤢

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
Jia thumbnail

well, he didnt have time to get ready for the show...but couldnt he at the very least wash his face????😕

priyaaa thumbnail
err..well..nushie..this is old..but...you asked for it..