AA on spa.check out the most hideous pics

Posted: 18 years ago

ok, rk, ritu chaudhary, reva babbar, AA  and amit sareen were sitting in the same row..RK was by the aisle , next to her was ritu, then next to ritu was reva, and next to reva was AA and next to him was amit sareen...and trust me, AA WAS THE WORST DRESSED...EVERYONE ELSE WAS WELL DRESSED....EVERYONE....RIGHT FROM HITEN, TO gurdeep(sujal) to the roy brothers, to  shabbir to heck even manish goyal....all were well dressed...but AA looked like a  BUFFOON🤢.....

nothing much and that's why i said that this thread will not be locked😆😆😆....parmeet was doing his small play and he was brilliant.... and OMGGGG...i have to concur with sheena that ejoo can dance well😛😛...he really can.....he can dress well, dance well, carry himself well and act decently.........the biggest turn on is that he can dance and that too not like a robot...he moves really well👏...BUT, AA is better looking than Ejoo…why cant  Aa behave properly and dress decently😭…...for the first time, i watched star at a stretch for about 1 hour😆😆😆.......and apparently there is a  new serial on star(something to do with reincarnations) and  the lead pair do look cute😳😃.......

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB...........but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out together😕

Minnie, i havent removed your note on purpose..but it is a fact that when threads with moderator's notes are edited, the note vanishes when the page id refreshed..and i HAD to edit this as those pics deserved to be on page 1 and everyone needs to see them😆

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

i'll get the video up hopefully within the next hour or so -_-

i feel sorry for apu.....i am going to buy him a mirror😃

thanks buffie and hopefully you will have the vid up soon priyu😊

thanks buffie ,I too have always seen him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with it then why bother .who cares

Originally posted by tina59

thanks buffie ,I too have always seen him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with it then why bother .who cares

all of AA's friends are SS' friends..reva, ritu, amit, rakshu, PandA(parmeet and archana)...he does not have any of his own friends apart from parmeet..oh yeah, he has mona😃as a friend only😉😆

Originally posted by Buffie

all of AA's friends are SS' friends..reva, ritu,
amit, rakshu, PandA(parmeet and archana)...he does not have any of his
own friends apart from parmeet..oh yeah, he has mona😃as a friend
only😉😆

maybe apu has a secret life 😛 that not even ss knows
about 😉

well, i can assure lash that this thread will not be locked😆😆😆..

ok, rk, ritu chaudhary, reva babbar, AA  and amit sareen were sitting in the same row..RK was by the aisle , next to her was ritu, then next to ritu was reva, and next to reva was AA and next to him was amit sareen...and trust me, AA WAS THE WORST DRESSED...EVERYONE ELSE WAS WELL DRESSED....EVERYONE....RIGHT FROM HITEN, TO gurdeep(sujal) to the roy brothers, to  shabbir to heck even manish goyal....all were well dressed...but AA looked like a  BUFFOON🤢.....

nothing much and that's why i said that this thread will not be locked😆😆😆....parmeet was doing his small play and he was brilliant.... and OMGGGG...i have to concur with sheena that ejoo can dance well😛😛...he really can.....he can dress well, dance well, carry himself well and act decently.........the biggest turn on is that he can dance and that too not like a robot...he moves really well👏...BUT, AA is better looking than Ejoo…why cant  Aa behave properly and dress decently😭…...for the first time, i watched star at a stretch for about 1 hour😆😆😆.......and apparently there is a  new serial on star(something to do with reincarnations) and  the lead pair do look cute😳😃.......

AA needs to learn how to dress....will eijoo ever wear that in his life?????and what was apu thinking😕??????

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB.........so AA is not allowed to hang pout with anyone except archana parmeet, RRR(reva, ritu , rakshu) and amit sareen......WEIRDDD!!!...so only PAARRR( a ka parmeet amit archana reva ritu rakshu) are SandA's friends..but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out together😕

I don't think we fans have to become so obsessive with the stars that we now need to decide who they should hang out with and how they should behave with their spouses in the public. Can we stop these kind of personal attacks right now?

Originally posted by priyaaa

maybe apu has a secret life 😛 that not even ss knows
about 😉

Yeah, and he tries to hide that "secret" from SS by PDAing with her in public, just to show her that he is still a JKG!!

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB.........so AA is not allowed to hang pout with anyone except archana parmeet, RRR(reva, ritu , rakshu) and amit sareen......WEIRDDD!!!...so only PAARRR( a ka parmeet amit archana reva ritu rakshu) are SandA's friends..but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out together😕

Nasty Buffie!!😆Mona has GG, RK, PC, and not to forget the devoted MM.

She's also buddies with Shweta_Manav and Nikki Aneja.

And let's remember, she said in her rediff chat that she and SS are "very good friends"!! 😕That makes one more!😆