India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

AA on spa.check out the most hideous pics

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged

ok, rk, ritu chaudhary, reva babbar, AA  and amit sareen were sitting in the same row..RK was by the aisle , next to her was ritu, then next to ritu was reva, and next to reva was AA and next to him was amit sareen...and trust me, AA WAS THE WORST DRESSED...EVERYONE ELSE WAS WELL DRESSED....EVERYONE....RIGHT FROM HITEN, TO gurdeep(sujal) to the roy brothers, to  shabbir to heck even manish goyal....all were well dressed...but AA looked like a  BUFFOONDead.....

nothing much and that's why i said that this thread will not be lockedLOLLOLLOL....parmeet was doing his small play and he was brilliant.... and OMGGGG...i have to concur with sheena that ejoo can dance wellTongueTongue...he really can.....he can dress well, dance well, carry himself well and act decently.........the biggest turn on is that he can dance and that too not like a robot...he moves really wellClap...BUT, AA is better looking than Ejoo…why cant  Aa behave properly and dress decentlyCry…...for the first time, i watched star at a stretch for about 1 hourLOLLOLLOL.......and apparently there is a  new serial on star(something to do with reincarnations) and  the lead pair do look cuteEmbarrassedBig smile.......

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB...........but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1Ouch...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out togetherConfused

Minnie, i havent removed your note on purpose..but it is a fact that when threads with moderator's notes are edited, the note vanishes when the page id refreshed..and i HAD to edit this as those pics deserved to be on page 1 and everyone needs to see themLOL

Edited by Buffie - 03 April 2006 at 12:42am

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged

i'll get the video up hopefully within the next hour or so -_-
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged

i feel sorry for apu.....i am going to buy him a mirrorBig smile

thanks buffie and hopefully you will have the vid up soon priyuSmile

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged
thanks buffie ,I too have always seen him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with it then why bother .who cares
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
nomi's already posted the online links in the ksbkbt forum..

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=247247

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

thanks buffie ,I too have always seen him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with it then why bother .who cares

all of AA's friends are SS' friendsOuch..reva, ritu, amit, rakshu, PandA(parmeet and archana)...he does not have any of his own friends apart from parmeetOuch..oh yeah, he has monaBig smileas a friend onlyWinkLOL

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by tina59

thanks buffie ,I too have always seen
him with either parmeet or amit sareen or ritu ,but anyway if he is ok with
it then why bother .who cares

all of AA's friends are SS' friendsOuch..reva, ritu,
amit, rakshu, PandA(parmeet and archana)...he does not have any of his
own friends apart from parmeetOuch..oh yeah, he has monaBig smileas a friend
onlyWinkLOL

maybe apu has a secret life Tongue that not even ss knows
about Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

well, i can assure lash that this thread will not be lockedLOLLOLLOL..

ok, rk, ritu chaudhary, reva babbar, AA  and amit sareen were sitting in the same row..RK was by the aisle , next to her was ritu, then next to ritu was reva, and next to reva was AA and next to him was amit sareen...and trust me, AA WAS THE WORST DRESSED...EVERYONE ELSE WAS WELL DRESSED....EVERYONE....RIGHT FROM HITEN, TO gurdeep(sujal) to the roy brothers, to  shabbir to heck even manish goyal....all were well dressed...but AA looked like a  BUFFOONDead.....

nothing much and that's why i said that this thread will not be lockedLOLLOLLOL....parmeet was doing his small play and he was brilliant.... and OMGGGG...i have to concur with sheena that ejoo can dance wellTongueTongue...he really can.....he can dress well, dance well, carry himself well and act decently.........the biggest turn on is that he can dance and that too not like a robot...he moves really wellClap...BUT, AA is better looking than Ejoo…why cant  Aa behave properly and dress decentlyCry…...for the first time, i watched star at a stretch for about 1 hourLOLLOLLOL.......and apparently there is a  new serial on star(something to do with reincarnations) and  the lead pair do look cuteEmbarrassedBig smile.......

AA needs to learn how to dress....will eijoo ever wear that in his life?????and what was apu thinkingConfused??????

.....and AA, why does one get to see him only with amit sareen, or reva babbar, or ritu or RK?????come on, PC was at SPA...and PC and AA were colleagues.......and manish goyal was there.....i thought that AA and manish were amicable on NB.........so AA is not allowed to hang pout with anyone except archana parmeet, RRR(reva, ritu , rakshu) and amit sareen......WEIRDDD!!!...so only PAARRR( a ka parmeet amit archana reva ritu rakshu) are SandA's friendsOuch..but atleast they have 6..mona has only 1Ouch...i think AA must join ksbkbt....all the friends can hang out togetherConfused

I don't think we fans have to become so obsessive with the stars that we now need to decide who they should hang out with and how they should behave with their spouses in the public. Can we stop these kind of personal attacks right now?

Go to top