India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD

Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone.  It seems like to me that although Chavi is the main lead role of TD, AN seems to be getting more attention in the serial role wise and fans wise.  He seems more popular and favoirite in the serial, who agrees???

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I like them both but what you say is correct.
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
You are absolutly right halz, there is no doubt in that and it is only because of ANs superb acting and the way he has lived this character that he has put life in it. Disha is also nice and I like her too but sometimes Chhavis acting seems bit artificial.

Edited by maja - 02 April 2006 at 9:20am
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
AN does have more popularity fans wise....his acting has brought DK alive....Chhavi looks disinterested in her scenes sometimes...not giving it 100%...though there are times when she can be very good...ver much in tune with her character.
but in the serial I think it is Disha'a character which is given more importance...that is why we have episodes with only a few minutes of DK....
all the shows give more importance to the female lead....concentrating on their suffering and struggle.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
My explanation is that an actor becomes popular by his or her acting skills...Here in TD, AN perform each n every emotion perfectly so he is been praised by everyone n he is being selected for Zee carnival which he deserves..... Clap Whereas Chavi's acting is not upto the mark... Confused Her smile sometimes is fake...when it comes to hugging i found it sooo irritating when she hugs her bua n even suhas....she stands a mile away from their bodies n hugs them...I have never seen such hug in any other serials... Angry Angry Angry Chavis Hug is the most worst hug i have seen....Chavi should have atleast given a nice hug to those ladies.... Confused Sometimes her expressions r brilliant especially when she acts with AN... ClapMy opinion is that its because of loopholes in her acting she didnt get that popularity which AN got.....So Chavi madam please improve ur acting n get name n fame....All the best.... Wink
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Chavvi we love you too but because you are DK's Disha.You have to improve some aspects of your acting.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
O like both Chavvi & Ashish Big smile
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
My jaanu is the star of the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

hes the bestest!!!!!.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index