Posted: 18 years ago
thanks butter for the pics...
why is he sitting with ekta? anita looks bored πŸ˜†
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

eijaz was sitting with ekta πŸ˜†

hehe butter that means they were swapping places rite? coz he was next to two guys before?πŸ˜† 

ok guys there are some more let me post them too i was a bit excited😳seeing eijooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok im losing the plot.. butter that was it nah hun? or have i just missed some outπŸ˜†

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
wen the show started eijoo was sitting with ekta.. later he wasnt there... lolz.. heheheh.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wen i saw eijaz first i forgot to snap pics .. so i missed some pics πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(typo.. with excitement i wrote something elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz butter..eijoo's kamaal made u forget to take pics.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hehe guys...
ok im the only one happy that he was sat with ekta @ one point during the show...
the reason being...
(just copy and pasted my reply from the other post πŸ˜† )
am i the only one happy he is sat next to ekta?   ppl its GUD NEWS!!!! i want him to be chummy with her..haila i want my jaan to be a lead in new balaji serial... so am glad my baby is next to her   
and im pretty sure that anita is sat next to him at one point the chair next to him is empty...also its like 4hrs long yeh..so im sure they are going to be changing places all the time..
sana_doll thumbnail

wen the show excited eijoo was sitting with ekta.. later he wasnt there... lolz.. heheheh.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wen i saw eijaz first i forgot to snap pics .. so i missed some pics πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

butter...πŸ˜†
sana_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: white rose

lolz butter..eijoo's kamaal made u forget to take pics.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hehe guys...
ok im the only one happy that he was sat with ekta @ one point during the show...
the reason being...
(just copy and pasted my reply from the other post πŸ˜† )
am i the only one happy he is sat next to ekta?   ppl its GUD NEWS!!!! i want him to be chummy with her..haila i want my jaan to be a lead in new balaji serial... so am glad my baby is next to her   
and im pretty sure that anita is sat next to him at one point the chair next to him is empty...also its like 4hrs long yeh..so im sure they are going to be changing places all the time..

jan u made me feel better😊
heart*beat thumbnail
ye uzi di i'm glad he gets on with ekta.. πŸ˜ƒ hehe seems like eijoo sat by loads of ppl in one night πŸ˜†

in part 2 of the video....who was the girl in yellow? was that nimmo πŸ˜•
buttercup thumbnail
Some more

heart*beat thumbnail

Some more

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is soooooo HOT!!!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

thanks butteryπŸ˜ƒ