Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Magnificent

IF-Rockerz

Magnificent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nipun97-

its taking place of Rockstar. i think i should do the video update but you guyz decide

Been doing both seasons so far. Well, i assume everyone is aware of this? Dhruvie = later clean video updates, I assume (DVD once)? as alaways? WinkBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW Written Updaters Needed (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

Originally posted by Jess.

So written updates will be done by Shivani for now!
Tannistha- Let me know when you will be able to do updates and i'll edit the schedule :)

As for written updaters, as to my knowledge it is given to whomever volunteers first?
I'll need a back-up. Can she be my back-up?

only when i get internet, hopefully in january, otherwise i have no problem being your backup. Big smile

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

Tannistha- Let me know when you will be able to do updates and i'll edit the schedule :)

As for written updaters, as to my knowledge it is given to whomever volunteers first?

only when i get internet, hopefully in january, otherwise i have no problem being your backup. Big smile

You can either do Back-up or we can do one day Shivani and the next day you?
We'll see how it works out! :)

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Show timing changed to Sat-Sun
I go to Mandir every Sunday. I will do Saturday updates and she will do Sunday updates. 

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnificent

Originally posted by -Nipun97-

its taking place of Rockstar. i think i should do the video update but you guyz decide

Been doing both seasons so far. Well, i assume everyone is aware of this? Dhruvie = later clean video updates, I assume (DVD once)? as alaways? WinkBig smile

Since you volunteered first and have been doing the videos for the other seasons, i'll put you as the video updater :)

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Show timing changed to Sat-Sun
I go to Mandir every Sunday. I will do Saturday updates and she will do Sunday updates. 
So you can't do Sundays?
Tannistha can update starting in January so until then we'll need an updater on Sundays..

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Show starts tomorrow Shivani! Hope you will be able to update tomorrow :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sex.Direction

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Show starts tomorrow Shivani! Hope you will be able to update tomorrow :)

jess i am spending holiday at a place with ample internet, i can provide an update of 25th december, if i get hold of the video by 7 pm GMT, else will post that on 26th

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.